Sixteen

His eyes immediately found mine and I averted my gaze.

"Hey bro." Heath said to him.

I just stared at my empty cereal bowl like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Hey." He said.

"You look ratchet." Tyson said.

"Must be, Didn't catch any sleep last night." He said. I could feel his gaze on me but I didn't dare look up.

I got up to put my bowl in the sink and turned to leave the kitchen.

"Babe wait, please." Antonio's voice stopped me.

I really didn't want to talk to him but I didn't want to make a scene in front of Heath and Tyson so I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind.
"I-I really need to pee." I said quickly and ran upstairs to Kate's room.

I actually did need to pee so I went to the bathroom and did my business. When I went out I saw Antonio sitting on the bed with his head down.

His head jerked up when he heard me come out. His eyes had bags underneath them and his skin was pale.

I proceeded to go out the door but he said in the most pained voice ever. "Please talk to me."

I turned around and met his eyes. They were filled with hurt and regret. I couldn't stand to see him like this so I sat on the bed with my legs crossed maintaining a good distance between us, letting him know I was willing to listen to what he had to say.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm really really sorry. I shouldn't have assumed stuff and I was so blinded by jealousy...I-I just.." He stammered.

He became quiet for a minute.

I sighed and said "Antonio you don't even trust me with your own brother. Trust is the basis of a relationship and we don't even have tha-"

"Don't." He cut me off and I looked up to see his eyes clenched shut. After a while he opened them and looked at me. "Baby please don't.." he said and buried his face in my boobs, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"I'm sorry." He murmured after a while, his voice muffled.

"You hurt me Antonio, why the hell would you think I'd do something like that?" I asked after a moment, my voice cracking.

He looked up and said. "Baby I'm really really sorry. I was utterly jealous and I couldn't think straight. I just....I know you'd never do that to me....please baby, please forgive me."

I looked away from his pleading eyes and he burried his face in my boobs again.

"I promise I'll work on my jealousy, I swear I will just please forgive me." He said, his voice raspy.

"No." I snapped pushing his head away.

He looked at me with a broken expression and hurt flashed in his eyes. "Please." He whispered with so much pain in his voice.

Seeing him like that broke my heart into two.

I sighed. Maybe I should forgive him? He had hurt me a lot but he was also the best thing that had ever happened to me. Minutes passed as I sat their just thinking about it before finally deciding to forgive him. "Okay..."His head perked up and he smiled. He was about to say something when I cut him off. "But you have to promise to keep your possessiveness and jealousy in check." I said. "And..you have to trust me."