Epilogue

I woke up to sunlight streaming on my face and someone playing with my hair. I turned around to find Antonio smiling at me.

"Good morning la mia bellissima moglie." He said and kissed my lips lightly.

(My beautiful wife.)

"Morning." I said snuggling more into his chest.

He grabbed one of my thighs and placed my leg on top of his.

"How are you feeling?" He asked running his fingertips up and down my back.

"I'm good." I smiled.

I got up a little with the sheets covering me and climbed on top of him, nestling my head in his neck, playing with the ends of his hair.

"You're getting lazy, love." He said as his hands went under the sheets and he squeezed my butt cheeks.

"It's not my fault you kept me up all last night." I mumbled.

"Really? Because as I recall you were the one calling all the shots last night. Not that I mind." He said and then whispered in my ear. "It was fucking hot."

I blushed a deep shade of red and he chuckled, giving my bare ass another squeeze.

"God damnit. I'm so happy you're mine." He mumbled.

I pulled away and kissed his lips. "I love you."

"I love you more Mrs Martinez." He smiled.

In that moment I felt absolutely complete. I was married to a man I loved and who loved me back endlessly. I felt completely blessed and like the luckiest girl alive in his arms. I knew nothing would ever go wrong as long as I was in his arms. In Antonio's arms.

Three years later.

"Alexander Martinez!" I shouted at my three year old son. "Come back here right now and finish your food."

"But mom, I don't like beans." He said scrunching up his nose.

"They're good for you, baby." I said as I held up a spoonful in front of his mouth.

He shook his head and backed away.

"Alex." I warned.

Just then Antonio entered the kitchen.

"Hey baby." He said and kissed my lips lightly.

"Ewwww!" Alex shouted.

Antonio chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Daddy when will my brother come?" He whined pointing to my swollen stomach. He'd been convinced it's a boy and not a girl.

"Soon." Antonio said and looked at me with a smirk.

"Alex, it's nap time." Kate called. She loved to take care of him and she did it quite often nowadays since I was pregnant.

"Coming." Alex grumbled and hopped off his high chair.

When he was gone Antonio turned towards me and pulled me into him.

"I missed you." He murmured against my lips.

"Hmm..I see you can't even survive a few hours without me Mr. Martinez." I whispered, playing with the buckle of his belt.

He squeezed my ass and started kissing me roughly. His tongue plunged out as he explored my mouth, tasting every inch of it.

"Daddy!" Alex's voice broke us apart.

"What is it?" Antonio asked him.

"Why are you eating mom's face?" He asked coming up to me and holding his hands out, silently asking for me to pick him up.

I bent down and picked him and he looked at Antonio with a questioning expression. "I wasn't eating her face, I was just giving her love."

Alex turned to me and started kissing all over my face again and again. "I wanna give her love too." He said.

Antonio chuckled. "Back off. She's mine." He said in a playful tone.

"No she's mine." Alex glared at Antonio and wrapped his small arms tightly around my neck.

"She's my wife." Antonio said.

"She's my mom. She loves me. She said so herself. Right mom?" Alex asked turning to me.

"That's right baby." I said and kissed his cheek.

He giggled and stuck his tongue out at Antonio.

Antonio chuckled. "Wasn't it nap time?" He asked him.

"I'm not sleepy." He pouted.

"Well, too bad. You gotta go take a nap." He said.

"No I don't want to." Alex said.

"Alexander." Antonio warned.

I set Alex down and he grunted before going out the kitchen.

"He's so stubborn." Antonio said.

"Wonder where he got that from." I said giving Antonio a pointed look.

He put his hands on my waist. "Don't blame me. I remember you being the stubborn one." He murmured with his head in my neck.

"I think you remember wrong." I said, playing with the ends of his hair.

He took his head out of my neck and smirked. "So where were we?" He said grabbing my hand and placing it against his crotch.

I giggled at him and attached my lips to his.

Life couldn't get any better than this.

~~~