Six

"Hey you're back" I said confused as to why he was so mad.

"What's up bro?" Heath asked calmly

Antonio just stared between us, his eyes scanning my body up and down, and in a swift motion I was wrapped up in his arms. I rolled my eyes at his caveman like behaviour.

"Wrap your arms around my neck." he whispered. His voice still oozing with pure need.

I didn't want to do as he said but I also didn't want him getting angrier so I did. He sighed and nuzzled his face into my neck placing a quick chaste kiss there.

I forgot Heath was in the room until he cleared his throat. I pulled away from Antonio which caused him to give me a weird look, and went to the sink to get some water.

"Heath, I didn't know you were back." Antonio said making his way towards me. He wrapped a firm hand around my waist when he reached me.

"Just came today. I met Corina, she and I got along really well by the way." Heath said winking at me.

Antonio's arm tightened around me and he growled "Stop flirting with her you fucker, she's mine."

"When did I say otherwise brother, right Mia Cara?" He said the last part looking at me.

I giggled at his childishness.

"Shut the fuck up." Antonio said, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever guys I gotta go, catch you later. Great talking to you Corina, see you soon." Heath said walking out of the kitchen.

"Why are you so angry?" I asked Antonio once Heath had left.

"Did he touch you?" Antonio asked his voice dripping with anger.

"No he didn't. You should trust your brother Antonio." I said, annoyed and moved away from him.

"He's a player and I don't want you anywhere near him." he said sternly.

"I can hang out with anyone I want, you're not the boss of me, and he seems like a cool person." I said rolling my eyes.

"You really like pissing me off don't you?" He said coming closer.

"If pissing you off means denying your claim on me then yes." I said looking up at him.

"You're mine. Get that through your head babygirl. It's better you accept it sooner than later." he said while narrowing his eyes into slits.

I scoffed "I'm not anyone's property. I'm my own person and you can't own me. So you better get that through your head."

"Don't test my patience babygirl." he said in a strained tone.

I didn't say anything.

"We're going to the mall to buy clothes for you but if you try to escape it won't end well." he said seriously.

I nodded my head, happy to finally go out.
_____________________________________
We had been at the mall for about an hour with guards all around us and Antonio would glare at and scare away every guy who even glanced at me.

"You don't have to scare them all off you know" I said as I looked at a pair of jeans.

"You're mine and everyone should know that." He said coming up from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. The close proximity between us made my breath hitch and I became flustered "I want you to try this on for me." he said holding up a pair of white lace lingerie.

I blushed red as a tomato and mumbled a quick 'no' trying to get away from him.

"Aww why not?"

"Just...no." I said, embarrassed.

He chuckled and kept it back on the rack still keeping his arms around me.

"Are you hungry? We can go get lunch at this nearby French restaurant I know, if you want." he said acting as if nothing had happened.

I nodded.

We arrived at the restaurant and sat at the farthest table from everyone.

A waiter came up "Hello, my name is Nick and I'll be your waiter for today. What can I get for you guys?" He asked smiling at me the whole time.

I smiled back.

"You can get us a new waiter, a waitress perhaps would be better." Antonio said glaring at him.

The waiter's eyes widened as he saw Antonio's face "O-Of course Mr M-Martinez, Right away." He stuttered and ran off.

I rolled my eyes and said "You didn't have to do that."

"Yes I did. He was flirting with what's mine." he said fixing the collar of his suit.

"He was just being polite. And I'm not yours" I said.

"He was eye-fucking you right in front of me. I should've given him a piece of my mind" he said, ignoring the last part.

Before I could say anything a waitress came up and Antonio ordered for both of us.

This annoyed me "Hey, I'm perfectly capable of ordering for myself." I said huffing.

"Tell me principessa do you understand French?" He asked leaning forward resting his elbows on the table.

"Yes I do." No I don't.

"Mentir est un péché mon amour." he said and I looked at him as if he was crazy.

(Lying is a sin, my love)

He smirked at me.

The waitress arrived with our food and we ate in silence until Antonio decided to break it.

"So tell me about yourself." he said looking at me.

I looked up at him. "There's nothing much to tell really. What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, everything and anything." He said sipping his drink.

"Well, I'm twenty two years old, I work at...Well I used to work at Anna's cafe as a waitress before you kidnapped me. I've lived alone for the last four years in New York. My bestfriend is Carter as you know. My favourite colour is navy blue and that's about it.....Oh and I love dogs." I said.

He stared at me for a moment and it made me uneasy so I looked away.

"What about your family?" He asked and my heart started beating faster when he mentioned that.

"I don't live with them." I said quietly, praying that he drops it.

My prayers were answered and he let it go but not before giving me a look that said 'I'll get you to tell me everything later'

~~~

Hey guys! This is chapter 6
Hope you enjoyed it!

Also please check out my new book  'Querencia' it would mean the world to me💓

Vote and comment

Love GoldenG