Eleven

Two weeks later

"Antonio stop." I giggled as he placed kisses on my neck from behind me as I tried to cook breakfast. Key word, tried.

He didn't reply as he continued sucking my neck. One of his hands on my waist as the other caressed my hips.

The last few days have been really good. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed because I felt loved and protected in his arms.

"You guys have seriously got to stop with the PDA." came a voice from the door.

I pushed Antonio aside to find Heath standing there looking awkward as hell.

I blushed and Antonio groaned.

"You have to seriously stop being such a cockblock all the time." he said annoyed.

Kate came into the kitchen looking distraught. The boys were too busy arguing so they didn't notice the worry on her face.

"Kate what's wrong?" I asked as I went closer to her.

"Can we please talk?" she asked.

"Of course. Let's could go up to your room?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, not in the house. Can we go to the mall or a cafe or something." she said anxiously.

"Hey calm down" I said holding her hand. "We can go"

I turned to Antonio and said. "Kate and I are going to the mall."

He narrowed his eyes at first but then nodded his head. "I trust you" he said.

I gave him a smile and pecked his lips.

"Take guards with you." he said to Kate and she nodded her head.
_____________________________________
Kate and I were sitting in the food court of the   mall. She was wringing her hands together anxiously.

I placed my hand on hers and she looked up at me.

"What's wrong Kate?" I asked.

"I have a boyfriend." she blurted out.

I smiled all the worry going away from my body.

"That's great. Why're you so upset?" I asked.

"Because he proposed." she said.

My eyes widened and so did my smile. "That's even better. I really don't see why you're worrying." I said.

"You don't understand. I have three very overprotective brothers. They won't ever approve of it. Especially Antonio. You don't know the fit he threw when he found out Alaïa was pregnant. He's going to kill him. I know it, I just know. I should just say no and break up with him. He won't be abl-"

"Are you happy with him?" I cut her off and asked.

All the worry vanished from her face and a smile graced her lips.

"Very." she said.

"Tell me more." I said sipping the latte in my hands.

"His name is Blake. He's so sweet and handsome and I love him. We've been dating three years now and he always makes me happy. We both met in college. He takes me out to my favourite places and takes care of me. I just don't want to lose him." She said frowning at the end.

I smiled. I could see how much this guy adored her from the way she talks about him and how much she loves him back.

"Kate no one will say a thing. Just tell them. Everything will be fine. I'll convince Antonio I promise, he won't lay a hand on him once he realises what a great guy he is and how much he cares for you."