Thirteen

I was sitting with Kate at the poolside. Antonio had left for Italy this morning and I missed him. I also got my period this morning so I was extra emotional.

"Since you now know about our family's business I guess you should know that Blake's in the mafia too."

"That makes things a lot easier for you guys." I said.

"Yeah." she said.

"Have you guys you know...?" I asked awkwardly.

She smiled."Yes we have."

I nodded. I was happy for her. I just hoped Antonio approved of Blake. He did seem like a nice guy from what she told me.

"What about you and Antonio...have you guys done it yet?" She asked sipping the mug of coffee in her hands.

"We haven't." I said, blushing.

"Damn. I can't believe he's waited this long." She said.

We sat their and talked about random girl stuff until I got bored so we decided to watch Titanic in the theatre room.

We were at the part when Jack dies and Kate and I were balling our eyes out when my phone buzzed and Antonio's name appeared on the screen.

"Hello?" I sniffled.

"Corina?" Antonio's worried voice asked.

"Yeah?" I said, my voice thick and raspy.

"Baby, why're you crying?" he asked. I could imagine him frowning.

"Because Jack died. Why'd he have to die?" I said into the phone and sighed. "Also because period cramps hurt a lot."

I heard his deep chuckle through the phone and missed him even more.

"I miss you." he said after a moment.

"I miss you too." I said.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Nothing special. I just spend the day with Kate talking and watching movies." I said twirling a strand of my hair unconsciously.

We talked about random stuff and he told me about his day and how it was boring and full of meetings.

"When will you come back?" I asked

"Tuesday." he said. It was Friday today.

I groaned and he chuckled.

"Baby?" He asked.

I hummed in response.

"I want you." He said.

I bit my lip and after a moment said "I'm yours."

It was silent after that and I was anxiously awaiting his response.

"Now I really can't wait to get home." he said and groaned.

I laughed. "Well I'm going to bed now." I said yawning.

"Goodnight Tesoro.Ti amo." he said through the phone.

(Darling. I love you)

"Night Antonio." I murmured with my eyes half closed.

Antonio's pov

"I'm going to bed now." she said.

"Goodnight Tesoro.Ti amo." I said.

"Night Antonio." she murmured sleepily, not understanding that I just declared my love for her.

Being away from her made me realise that I actually do love her. It's the first thing I'm going to tell her when I return. I just hope she loves me back. It's crazy how fast you can fall for someone.
_____________________________________
I sat in my limousine as I dialled Corina's number.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey baby." I said. My mood instantly uplifting from hearing her voice.

"Hey." She said.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Boring. What about you?" She said.

"Full of meetings. I have a really tight schedule. I'm actually at the office right now getting ready for one." I said with a dramatic sigh. My work in Italy had finished earlier than I expected so I was on my way to the mansion right now to surprise Corina because she thought I was coming back tomorrow.

She sighed and said "I hate you."

I chuckled. "You certainly don't hate me when I eat you-"

"OKAY I GET IT ANTONIO." she cut me off.

She was still a bit shy around me ever since we started dating and to be honest I loved it.

I laughed loudly.

"I'll see you soon." I said after a moment.

Sooner than you think I thought in my head

"Bye Antonio." She said softly and hung up.

I can't wait to see her. I'm a bit nervous about telling her how I feel but also excited.

I stepped out of the limousine as I reached the mansion going straight to the kitchen. There she sat with her back to me eating a fruit bowl while scrolling through her phone.

I went near her and whispered in her ear "Can I have some?"

She screamed and turned around. When her eyes landed on me they lit up and she smiled a huge Cheshire grin, launching herself into my arms, gripping my neck and wrapping her legs around her waist. My hands went straight to her butt holding her up as I chucked.

"I missed you Mia Bella." I said.

She pulled back to look at me and said. "I thought you were coming back tomorrow."

"My work finished earlier so I decided to surprise you." I told her.

She didn't say anything as she put her head back into my neck fisting the material of my jacket from behind. Something she loved doing.

I walked to our room with her still in my arms and sat on the bed. Her hold on my neck loosened and she pulled back.

"You shaved." She said stroking my jaw.

"Yeah. I was getting tired of the same look." I said.

"I liked it." she said.

"Then I'll grow it back." I said.

She was about to say something when I crashed my lips to hers. Our lips moved against each other gently, in perfect sync. We kissed for a while before I pulled away. I want to tell her first.

"I have something to tell you." I said as my heart beat rapidly in my rib cage.

"Go on." she said.

I took a deep breath.

"I love you." I said.

She looked at me shocked and moved away which instantly made my heart drop.
_____________________________________
Hey guys!
Please don't hate me for leaving you at this;)

Vote and Comment
Love GoldenG