Twelve

I sat in Antonio's lap in his office. My head was nestled in his neck and I was running my fingers through his hair. He was telling me all about his business since I was curious.

"How long have you been running the mafia?" I asked.

"Since I was seventeen." he said.

I nodded.

It became silent after that. This mafia shit was all very confusing and although I was really hurt that he didn't tell me earlier but I forgave him.

"Which conditioner do you use?" I blurted out. My brain not really registering the words until they were already out.

He chuckled and said. "Why do you ask?"

"Your hair is so soft and shiny." I said running my fingers through his ends.

"I'm not sure, I never really checked the label." he said, still chuckling lowly.

"Babe.."

"Hmm?" I said

He pulled me back and looked at me before putting his lips on top of mine. I instantly responded to him, kissing him back with all I had. His hands started moving lower and lower until he cupped my core through my shorts. I moaned into his mouth and balled his hair in fists as he groaned. His hand slipped inside my shorts and moved my underwear aside and started stroking my slit. I pulled away and moaned loudly.

He looked into my eyes and whispered. "You're soaking Mia bella."

He suddenly took his hands out of my shorts and picked me up lying me on the table.

"I want to taste you...so bad." He said and I gulped, getting wetter by his crude words.

"Take your shorts off." he demanded.

I did as he said and his hand immediately went down to my underwear clad core. He rubbed me through the soaked material of my panties and I let out a sound which was a mix between a moan and and a groan.

He ripped off my panties and his head went straight to my core spreading my lips, flicking my nub with his tongue as I let out moan after moan. He began sucking as he inserted two fingers inside me.

"G-God." I moaned.

"Say my name." he said as he started pumping his fingers faster.

I wasn't able to speak so I just groaned.

"Say it.....or I won't let you cum." he said, his movements slowing down.

"Fuck A-Antonio." I moaned.

He seemed satisfied and continued his movements going faster and harder.

I threw my head back and moaned when I felt my peak was close. He gripped my hair and said "Look at me when you cum."

I looked at him with watery eyes as I came and moaned loudly.

He stood up and brought his fingers into his mouth sucking on them. I sat up on his desk, and my head dropped to his shoulder panting. His hands wrapped around my waist and he chuckled lowly.