Bonus Chapter #2

"Antonio, I can't." Corina cried, squeezing my hand.

"Yes, you can baby." I said as I leaned forward and kissed her temple. "Just a few more."

"Promise?" She sobbed.

"I promise, sweetheart." I said, pushing some of her hair away from her face. "Just a few."

"Come on Mrs Martinez....push." The doctor said.

"I can't." Corina sobbed harder and I held her face in my hands.

"You can. You've done this before, my love." I said softly, caressing her cheek. "Just a few more and it'll be over I promise. You can do that right?"

She didn't reply and I wiped the tears from her face. "Right?" I said once again.

She nodded, pursing her lips and squeezing the life out of my hand.

"Push!" The doctor exclaimed and I wanted to punch her in the face for shouting at my wife.

"Come on, sweetheart." I said as she began to push out our child.

She let out a scream in pain and I squeezed her hand tighter, wishing I could take away her discomfort. Her eyes shut as the pressure became too much for her.

"Antonio!" She cried once more, with tears escaping her eyes, as she pushed.

"I'm right here, baby." I said and she looked at me with her tear stained face. "Just a couple more."

She looked at me in distress and I kissed the back of her hand.

"Come on, push. It's almost over." The doctor said. "We can see the head."

After a few more minutes of pushing and tears, she finally gasped and looked at me with wide eyes as the doctor pulled the baby out of her.

"It's done, baby. You're alright." I said as I kissed her temple once more.

"What is it?" She asked the nurse, panting.

The nurse smiled at us as she handed our freshly showered baby to me, wrapped in a blanket. "Congratulations, you have another son."

I looked down at my handsome boy, love and warmth filling up my heart at the sight of him. Now, this one had Corina's blonde hair and I'm assuming her brown eyes, when he opens them.

I handed him to Corina whose face instantly lit up with a smile when she took him in her arms. "He's so cute." She giggled through the tears staining her face.

"I bet he has your eyes." I said and she smiled up at me.

I leaned down and kissed her lips. "Good job, baby."

"Where's Alexander?" She asked and at that very moment, Heath entered the room with Alexander in his arms, along with Kate behind him.

"Someone's a little too grumpy right now because I didn't buy him M&M's from the vending machine." Heath said, nodding at Alexander who had a scowl on his face.

I extended my arms and Heath handed him to me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He crossed his arms, his scowl deepening. "I begged and begged Uncle Heath to buy me the colourful candies but he didn't."