•1

(Turn on the music when I'll ask.)
_______________

"Y/N, please give that back to me!"

You were giggling as you were running away from your little sister. She was chasing you because you had her phone. You were reading her texts with her boyfriend.

Yeah, she has a boyfriend whereas you are already 22 and you don't even have one. Well you aren't complaining and it's not like you never had one. You did have a boyfriend, he was also rich as you and you both were in love. One day he got drunk and he cheated, you didn't gave him a chance after that.

You both still like each other and you both haven't move on but you think like giving him not another chance was a good idea because he can cheat on you again.

You squealed as you read his text out loud,
"You always look beautiful, with or without makeup."

Your 20 year old sister, Yeri, screamed in anger, making you jump in shock and immediately giving her phone back.

As soon as she got her phone back, she smiled and bowed to you,
"Thank you Unnie, you should have given me my mobile earlier so you couldn't have to go through that."

She said sarcastically and went into her room. You scoffed and went up to your room. Changing into something nice, you went downstairs and saw your dad,
"Dad, I'm going to pick up Jennie from the airport. I'll see you at the dinner."

Your father nodded,
"Even if you want to spend time with Jennie you can, she's coming back after a long time."

You smiled and bowed to him before calling out the driver.

_________________

"Y/N!!!"
Jennie shouted as soon as she saw you. You were chuckling as she came running to you and hugged you.

"Ahhh i missed you soo much!"
Jennie spoke as she hugged you tightly.

"I missed you alot too! How was Europe?"
You asked her as you pull back.

"It was amazing! Those 2 years of my life went too amazingly fast!"
Jennie squealed as she started to talk.

Both of you walked towards the car and sat inside. Then you guys decided to visit your all time favourite cafe. As you both reached, you get inside and order.

"One blueberry cheesecake please!"
Jennie gave her order to the waiter.

As the waiter was done, he went inside to the kitchen.

Jennie turned to you,
"How's Yeri and Mr Kim?"

You smiled,
"Both of them are fine. Yeri actually wanted to come but she had to get ready for her beach date."

"Oh is it the same one?"
Jennie asked.

You nodded,
"Yeah, i actually like this guy. He's the first one to care about Yeri like that, I'm happy my sister is finally happy now."

Jennie could somehow sense some sadness in your voice. She took her hand and placed it above yours to give you comfort.

"It's alright, I'm over it now."
You lied and Jennie nodded.