EPILOGUE

( READ A/N IN THE END

( READ A/N IN THE END.)

ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

- 3 YEARS AGO -

JUNGKOOK slowly steps into the ward with his surgical mask on his face so that no one can recognise him.

No one is in the room except you.

Jungkook's eye softens at the sight of you. He walks closer to your unconscious body which is lying on the bed with drips and machines attached to your body.

He stares at you and whispers,

"Who fucking did this to you? Who fucking touched my girl! Tell me so that I can kill them."

You are in hospital because you slipped down the stairs and your head hitted hard on the floor, causing you to lose conscious immediately and blood flowing out of your head.

Now you are in the hospital for almost a week now. Still haven't gained consciousness.

Jungkook was busy staring at you until he hears someone come in. He immediately clears his throat and starts to act like he is checking your vitals.

Your dad comes in with yeri. They doesn't pay much attention to Jungkook and just sit besides you.

Jungkook normally acts like he is checking up on you. He intentionally throws his pen on the floor, making it look like an accident.

As he kneels down to pick up the pen, he places a bug underneath your bed so that he can hear everything because his patience was testing him.

He stands back up and leaves the room but before leaving, he looks at you for the last time.

Jungkook then leaves the hospital and he places an earpiece on his ear so that he can hear their conversation. He gets into the car and starts to drive towards his warehouse.

Once he reaches there, he gets inside and Yoongi greets him.

"Boss, we have him."
Yoongi says as he leads Jungkook towards a specific room. Both of them enter inside the room and there is a man tied to a chair in the middle of the room.

Jungkook glares at that man and gives the earpiece to Yoongi. Yoongi nods as he leaves the room and closes the door behind him.

Jungkook slowly walks towards the man and leans forward his face. The man speaks,
"What am I doing here? I haven't done anything wrong!"