•2

Play the music when i ask you to.

_________________

Jungkook's POV.

It's been 3 years since I'm in the gang. My gang isn't the most best gang. We do come in TOP 50 but not the best, only i am the best in the gang.

I have great shooting skills, that's why i was appointed. Our gang isn't even wealthy, we do not get alot of money.

We all live in different, small apartments. I usually don't even get money but i still have some money which helps me to live.

Even though i do not fail missions, i still do not get a higher position nor much money to be a rich gangsta.

I hate my life alot, I'm fed up of this life. I just want to die already.

I don't even have parents but i have a younger brother, who's in orphanage. I wanted to adopt him since I'm a legal guardian but, i don't even have money to feed myself, how can I feed him.

So i let him be there, for someone or specifically a caring family to adopt him. So he can be happy.

I got out of my small bed, walking towards my bathroom and took a shower. I didn't have any mission today, as well as my members.

Once I was done, my teammate texted me, telling me the address where they are. Once i read the address, my eyes widened.

They are inviting me at an expensive café.

_______________

As i reached there on my motorbike, i got inside. I spotted them at the 2nd floor, as i was walking to them.

I bumped into someone, falling down on the exact place where i was shot some days ago. I groaned in pain, not looking who just bumped me.

But that's for sure, i was about to shout at them but when i noticed it's a girl, i stopped. I didn't shouted at her because I think I know her.

I sighed as she kept on saying sorry. I told her that it's okay but she kept on saying sorry.

I held out my hand, so that she can help me stand up. As i was standing, she kept saying sorry again and again.

I smiled at her and said it was okay. She was pretty, for once i thought Rich People did have a good heart.

I bowed, taking her name. It was Y/N, a pretty name.

I walked back to my members, as i didn't want them to look at me.

Once i reached them, i looked back at the girl and she was already gone. I sighed, turning my attention towards my members.

For about 10 minutes they kept arguing that why the fuck they had to meet at an expensive café. I rolled my eyes at their arguing.