•7

_______________

_______________

As much as you are finally happy to come back home, but you wanted to stay there too, even for a little bit.

Reason for staying?

Jungkook.

He was there. It hurted you to see him working as a waiter whilst you were there as a VIP guest.

You sighed as you popped on your bed.
Should i text him? You thought.

Your mind wondering whether you should message him or not. As you were about to message him, a text came from an unknown number.

Your eyebrows furrowed and you read the text.

Unknown.
Hey. Uhm i actually had fun talking to you today.

Unknown.
Ah shit, i forgot to tell you that it's me.

Unknown.
Kim Taehyung.

Unknown.
It's probably late and here i am, like a fool, texting you. I know you must be sleeping. Take care

Your eyes widened. Kim Taehyung? The guy you met like 3-4 hours ago. You sighed. You checked the time as he said and it was almost 3am

Ah where is my mind.
You thought and put the phone away. You covered yourself with a blanket and then trying to sleep.

In The Morning

You could feel someone shifting besides you and then you opened your eyes. You looked beside yourself to find Yeri sleeping soundly.

You sighed, laying back down to sleep but the sound of your phone didn't let you lay down.

You took your phone and saw few e-mails. You sighed, going to put your phone down but then the time caught your eye.

11:57am.

Your eyes widened. It's almost noon and yet you are sleeping. You get off from bed and walk to the bathroom.

After being done, you took out casual clothes and wore them. Yeri was still sleeping so you let her for now, later you'll not spare her for sleeping besides you.

You went downstairs and greeted your dad. He was on the dining table and it looked like he woke up late too.

Since being seated, you asked him,
"I thought i was the only one who's gonna wake up late."