•21

(Hey? It actually won't hurt you to click on vote button. Please voteeee :) and i couldn't upload a GIF today because wattpad won't let me 😒)

____________________

Forgetting about Jungkook that he's out of city, you zipped up your suitcase and looked at the clock that read 10:27pm.

You sighed.
"I should atleast wait for the maids to sleep."

You went up to the mirror and saw how there was a red mark. Tears started to well up again in your eyes. You wiped away your tears and you wanted to leave this house as soon possible.

You waited until it was 11pm. You took out all of your scarfs and tie them to the suitcase. You opened the window and looked down to see if there's a gaurd but there was none.

You carefully put your suitcase down on the ground with the help of your scarf. You closed the window and turned off the lights of your room.

From the distance, Yoongi was shook to see you doing that. He didn't wasted any second and called Jungkook.

"Jungkook..."
Yoongi said as soon as Jungkook attended the call.

"Yes?"
Jungkook asked.

"I think...Y/N is running away.."
Yoongi's word make jungkook stand up immediately.

"What are you talking about? What happened?"
Jungkook asked in a worried tone.

"I saw her throwing her suitcase out of her window..."
Yoongi said.

Jungkook mumbled shit.

"I think she's coming to my apartment...i asked her to stay with me because she didn't wanted to stay with them...Hyung, help her out."
Jungkook pleaded and Yoongi sigh.

"Luck is on our side because i was able to send a man today as a gaurd. I'll tell him to help."
Yoongi said and immediately called his man.

You slowed down your steps and tried not to make any sound. You peeked your head and looked around to see any maid.

Once you saw that the coast was clear, you tiptoed and walked towards the kitchen. Thankfully, there was no one.

You didn't turn on the light nor tried to bump into anything. There was a backdoor connected to the garden from kitchen.

You slowly unlocked it and opened it. You looked around and saw no one. You bent yourself down and walked slowly so that no one could ever see you.

You walked towards your window's side and took your suitcase. You held it in your hand since you cannot drag it with you because it would make sound.

You walked towards the main door since it was the only way to get out. You bit your lip as you saw 4 gaurds.

2 were gaurding the door and other two were walking back and forth.

You closed your eyes and took a long sigh. You need to distract them.

Before you could think of anything, you saw another gaurd coming out. You hid yourself since you didn't want to be seen.