•14

-----------------

-----------------

Jungkook was driving back home by himself. He was very tired and hungry. He wanted to eat something but, homemade food.

It's been years since he last tasted homemade food. Even though Yoongi always makes homemade for himself but never made for Jungkook because jungkook asked him not to.

But right now, he wanted to try something different so he stepped on the gas pedal and drived home fastly.

He soon enters into his lounge, his maids bow to him and he nods to them. He walks to Yoongi's room and knock.

Yoongi gets surprised because no one comes to his room. He stands up and open the door to get shocked.

"Si- i mean Jungkook, you could have called me."
Yoongi spoke.

Jungkook just smiled and took Yoongi's wrist. He dragged Yoongi to the kitchen. Yoongi couldn't understand why Jungkook bought him here.

"Why are we here?"
Yoongi asks.

"I am kind of hungry, can you make something delicious."
Jungkook's request makes Yoongi shock.

"Are you sure?"
Yoongi asked. Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushes Yoongi further.

"I'll go take a shower."
Jungkook says and leaves the kitchen.

Once Jungkook is done showering, he walks down with a robe on. Once he enters the kitchen, the aroma of food can be smelled.

Yoongi notices Jungkook and speaks,
"It would take almost 20 minutes."

Jungkook nods and walks to the T.V lounge. He starts to watch some news.

Once Yoongi prepares the food, he calls out Jungkook. Jungkook runs to the kitchen like a little kid since he was hungry.

As he takes the first bite, his eyes widened in surprise and he gives Yoongi thumbs up.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile. He sat down to wait for jungkook to finish eating.

Once jungkook is done, he takes a long breath and smiles,
"That was soo Yummy! I hope you'll make something for me everyday."

Yoongi nods at his request.

Jungkook stands up to drink water and then Yoongi remembers something.