•20

___________________

___________________

As Jungkook reached his mansion, he met Yoongi who was coming downstairs.

"Where were you?"
Yoongi asked.

"I'll tell you later, I am sleepy."
Jungkook said as he passed by Yoongi.

"You didn't sleep?"
Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jungkook turned around and smiled,
"Yeah because i was staring all night long at a piece of gold in my arms."

With that said, jungkook walked upto his room and closed the door. Yoongi unbelievably scoffed and entered the kitchen.

A few hours later, Jungkook woke up. He didn't sleep much since he didn't wanted his routine to be ruined. He got out of this room and looked around for Yoongi.

He spotted Yoongi in his own office, doing some paperwork. Jungkook entered inside and Yoongi didn't give him a glance.

"Hyung....i found something unbelievable last night."
Jungkook said as he sat on the chair, leaned his back on it.

"What it is?"
Yoongi asked, still focused on the paperwork.

"I was at Y/N's home last night."
Jungkook confessed which made Yoongi look at him immediately with shook eyes.

"What? Are you mad? What if you had gotten caught? Don't you know how strict the house has security?"
Yoongi started to scold.

"I didn't got caught alright? I need to tell you something important."
Jungkook said as he sighed.

"The reason behind Y/N's memory loss is...Her father and her sister.."
Jungkook said making Yoongi's jaw dropped.

"She was crying last night when i went to meet her. She told me how her sister hates her for stealing her crush and how her father hated that she dated a guy famous in business more than his father. Last night she told me that she heard him saying that she should just continue dating Jaehyun now because he's a great deal. He's even forcing her sister to marry a well-off guy."
Jungkook told Yoongi everything which made Yoongi alot more confuse and shock.

"I want 2 favors. Number one, i need one of my men there at a security guard, and you should find a trustable woman to become their maid and pass us all the information. Number 2, i personally want you to look over Y/N.. i know it's tiring but hyung...no one can protect her better than you will do.."
Jungkook looked at him with pleading eyes.