•32

_____________

_____________

DAYS WERE PASSING BY TOO QUICKLY.

Jungkook was busy with his work and whenever he came back home, he just stayed for an hour or two and went back.

You didn't know what Jungkook was doing at all.

The little time you two spend together is all about cudling or him taking a nap beside you.

You didn't asked him about his work or why he is busy since that day when he said you don't need to know.

And just like any other day, you were just on the couch waiting for Jungkook to come back.

After a few minutes, you heard the main door unlocking. You stand up, knowing who it is.

Jungkook walks in with a face that says im-so-tired. He takes a long sigh and without even greeting you, he jumps on the couch and closes his eyes.

"I'm so tired."
Jungkook spoke.

You were kind of fed up. You have the right to know where he is going or what he is doing and why isn't he coming back home at all.

And like that, you got an idea. You decided to test Jungkook if he tells you that way or not.

"Jungkook.."
You spoke, gaining his attention.

"Hmm love?"
He asks as he still has his eyes close.

You were hesitant at first to ask but you had to do it. You don't know what's gonna happen if it's gonna anger him.

"Are you..."
You spoke, still being hesitant.

"cheating on me?"

Those words were enough for Jungkook to open his eyes. His gaze shifts on you, standing away a few meters from him.

He raises an eyebrow as he pokes his tongue inside his cheek.

"What did you say?"
He asked, as his gaze somehow changed into a glare.

You knew he was getting mad but you had no other choice to act confident right now.

"I said are you cheating on me?"
You spoke as you tried to calm yourself mentally.

Jungkook chuckles in unbelievement and he slowly stands up, with his hands in his pocket.