Chapter 7

I was angry. I was upset. I was confused. My emotions were everywhere, who could hurt him? Who could purposely cause this beautiful soul pain? This curly haired boy in my arms who's sobbing and trying so hard to convince himself that his animal of a boyfriend truly loves him.

It's been about 20 minutes since i've finally realized who hurts Harry. He's been crying and clinging to my shirt as i comforted him and whispered loving words to him. I hope he forgets what i have said cause they were pretty romantic and loving. Harry's sobs have died down to sniffles and he soon lifted his head off my chest. I gave him a sympathetic smile and used the pad of my thumb to wipe his tears. His eyes were puffy and red while one was black.

"Harry..." I started softly,"Does...Nick hit you?"

It was probably a bad idea to be so blunt, but i needed to know. Harry, however, looked at me in horror,"W-what??!"

"Did he do this to you?" I asked quietly, i did not want to make him mad.

His eyes became watery again and he was fidgety. It looked as though he was contemplating on whether or not to tell me. Soon enough he nodded and i gulped loudly. I knew it. I knew it was true, and yet it just hurt having it confirmed.

"Listen, you can stay here now, yeah? I won't let him hurt you again." I told him sternly, there's no way i'm letting him go back to that monster.

Harry suddenly gaped at me,"What?!"

I gave him a confused look,"What's wrong? Don't you want to get away from him?"

"No!" He shouted and began standing.

I got up too and rushed to him,"What do you mean? Harry, he hurts you!"

"No, he loves me. He was..he just gets mad and i get in the way. I upset him, but it's-it's ok cause he..he loves me!" He said to me, but it seems like he's saying it more to himself.

"Harry," I soothed and sat us back down on the couch,"He doesn't love you-"

"Yes, yes he does, he said so." Harry interrupted.

"No he''s hurting you! If he loved you he wouldn't be hitting you," I don't know how else to convince him of this. It seems like Nick took advantage of this boy and corrupted his brain into thinking that hitting him was alright.

"He doesn't mean to, it's only sometimes! He says he's sorry, he does....he loves me Louis, and i love him! He just hits me if he's mad and-and i mess things up a lot, but after he feels really bad...he loves me....he cares about me! I need him...he's the only thing i have left," Harry explained as a tear streamed down his cheek.

"Oh Harry.." I sighed quietly before pulling his bare chest to me and rubbing his back soothingly,"You don't deserve this... you deserve someone who would love you, kiss you, treat you like a prince, not this pain...you shouldn't be with him if he hurts you so much. He treats you like trash Hazza, you shouldn't be treated like this! Why can't you see that love?"

"I-I love him..." He whimpered into my shirt.

I sighed, as much as it hurt to see him loving someone so much i ignored my jealousy and said softly,"Harry, i understand that...but he doesn't love you. I know he says this, but you can't keep allowing yourself to get hurt. What if one day he takes it too far? I don't like seeing you hurt," I lifted my finger and lightly traced the bruise around his eye,"No one deserves this... you need to break up with him..."

"Please s-stop..." Harry whispered helplessly,"Can i .. can i sleep over? Just for t-tonight.."

He obviously is too upset and exhausted to talk right now. It is 3am, so with that i nodded,"Okay..let me get you some pajama's."

He thanked me and curled in on himself as i walked to my bedroom. I grabbed some green plaid pajama pants and a white t-shirt before walking to the bathroom and got some Arnica Cream. I had my fair share of black eyes, and because of that my mum always made me buy some just in case i accidentally hurt myself again. I walked back to the living room and saw Harry laying his head on his knees staring at the wall. I frowned and walked over as he looked up giving me a small smile.

"Here you go, you can change in the bathroom, ok?" I told him gently while handing him the clothes.

He accepted them and got up wrapping his arms around my neck and whispered,"Thank you..for everything."

I smiled and pulled him close hugging him tightly saying in a soft and loving tone,"It's no problem...you needed me..I'll always be here for you."

He pulled back sheepishly and walked to the bathroom to change out of his wet pants. I sat on the couch waiting and seconds later he returned in my clothes and looked positively adorable.

"I put my wet clothes in the tub, is that ok?" He asked sitting next to me on the couch.

I nodded and grabbed the Arnica cream,"Close your eye, this will help with the bruise."

He did as told and i squeezed some cream on my finger before lightly placing it on the bruised area. He winced slightly and i muttered a guilty apology.

"All done," I said as he opened his eyes revealing a deep green.

"Thanks," He smiled.

I got up stating,"I'm taking a quick shower. You can watch Telly or something till i get back."

"You're showering at 3am?" He chuckled confused.

"Well i'm gonna wanna sleep in in the morning," I smiled.

He nodded and i rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. As i rinsed my hair i felt extremely confused. To be honest i just wanted to shower to think about Nick and Harry. Who the hell hits their boyfriend? And Harry said they dated for over a year! I cannot believe Nick guilted him into thinking it's all Harry's fault. Why can't he just see that Nick doesn't love him?

I sighed and noticed the water getting cold. When i changed i dried my hair with a towel and walked out. I noticed the telly was on low and smiled at the sight. Harry was laying down on the couch with the remote limp in his loose grip. I chuckled and took the remote from his hand turning off the telly.

I didn't want Harry on this lumpy couch, so i lifted him in my arms carrying him bridal style to my room. I then lowered him on my bed and turned off the light before grabbing a blanket from my closet. Light snores filled the room as i draped the blanket over him. He snuggled into it and i smiled fondly at him. My hand found its way in his curls as i brushed a stray one kissing his forehead lightly,"I love you.."

My eyes widened as i realized what i said. Do i love him? Well, i know i care about him a lot..but is this love? Is this why i miss him so much whenever he's gone and want to murder Nick? I glanced at the sleeping boy with pouty parted lips as light snores escaped and realized. Yes i do love him..i just hope one day we can be together. I glanced at him once more and smiled walking out of the room closing the door quietly.

As i sat on the couch i contemplated on what to do. He was having a hard time discussing it. It seems as though he does love this Nick lad. I never spoke or saw him so it's not like i can tell what he's like. It's obvious this boy is trying to take advantage of harry by showering him with luxury. He took Harry on a cruise and Harry said he had fun so maybe this guy doesn't love Harry at all. He's taking advantage of Harry's gullible-ness. Trying to make him think that he truly loves him by showing him a good time.

I just wish Harry could see that Nick doesn't love him. I could be so much better for him, i'd never hurt him at all! I would love him and make him feel special. I'd take him out on romantic dates and always be there for him. We would have cute movie nights while snuggling on the sofa, much like we normally did only this time we'd be closer and share kisses.

Letting out a sad huff i grabbed the blanket off the recliner and took the couch pillow laying it under my head. I turned off the side table light and snuggled into the blanket. before drifting into a restless sleep.

Why can't Harry just see Nick would never love him like I do?