Chapter 20

A month has past. A month since the accused cheating, the first fight, the last fight (so far..). Me and Harry have been going great. We barely argue, only slight bickers and small differences. He's almost done with college and has been stressed lately. But now he has a week off since exams just ended.

My head snapped open as the front door opened. Harry grinned seeing me on the couch,"Oh my god Boo guess what?!"

I chuckled at his excited face,"What?"

He walked over and snuggled his way into my arms saying,"My step-dad and sister are coming down tomorrow!"

I smiled, he looks so happy. "Really? Do i get to meet them?" I asked softly kissing his curls.

"Of course," He said rolling his eyes,"You are my boyfriend silly."

"True," i told him tapping his nose lightly,"what's your sisters name?"

"Gemma," He responded with a sigh.

I watched as he looked at the telly where 'Love Actually' was playing. He's been stressed...he needs some fun. Suddenly an idea occurred, I grinned eyeing Harry from the side, tomorrows going to be amazing.

***

"Lou, where are we going?? We're suppose to meet my dad soon," Harry whined as i lead him, blindfolded, to the backyard.

I pecked his cheek saying,"Ok take it off."

He huffed and as soon as the blindfold was off his eyes everyone shouted,"Surprise!!!"

He jumped seeing all the people come from behind chairs and the deck. he smiled,"Gemma??"

The girl with brown hair and similar green eyes raced towards Harry engulfing him in a hug as she shouted,"Harry i've missed you so much!" She turned to me with a smirk,"Ah so you're my bro's boyfriend..." She eyed me as i froze nervously under her stare. She suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck whispering in my ear,"Thank you..."

I pulled back confused,"For what?"

"For taking care of my little brother...when Nick..." She trailed off and i nodded understandably. Harry had told me how he talked to Gemma and Robin, his step-dad, about everything. They were very angry. Angry at themselves for not knowing the signs and how Nick practically dragged Harry out here while they did nothing.

A man, i assume Robin, walked up to Harry smiling,"Wow, you've grown."

Harry chuckled,"It's only been a year.."

"A year too long boy," He said with a sad smile,"M'sorry you had to go through all that ..but this lovely boy right here was by your side and i can't thank you enough."

I smiled and placed my arm on Harry's hip,"Don't worry, Hazza here is a brave man. I'm just glad Nick is locked up."

"Me too, i would've killed him if i could," His step-dad said, no joking in his voice. I don't blame him.

Harry smiled as Zayn, Liam, and Niall rushed over. "Zayn?!" Harry shouted with a grin.

The raven-haired boy hugged Harry tightly exclaiming,"Curly boy ! I've met you once and it seems like we're best friends!"

Harry laughed as they released saying,"I know right?"

Niall linked Zayn's in his smiling,"I made sure he could make it."

"I just had to come, Louis planned it all out," Zayn pointed towards me as i smiled sheepishly.

Harry looked at me with in amazement,"You planned this whole party? Why?"