Epilogue

Me and Harry's 6 month anniversary came quite quickly. I had it all planned out, it was going to be perfect. These past 6 months have been by far the best of my entire life. Harry and I are practically made for each other. I can tell just by the way our hands fit perfectly together.

"Harry, we better get going," I called out from downstairs. He always takes forever to get ready, claiming his hair must be perfect. Honestly, his hair always looks perfect it's kind of frightening.

Soon I spotted Harry walking down the stairs. I smiled, he looks amazing. He was wearing a simple plaid button up shirt that's red with dark skinny jeans. Simple, but effective. He grinned seeing me,"You look nice."

I was wearing a white v-neck covered with a light jean jacket and simple black jeans. Linking our fingers, i pecked his cheek saying sweetly,"Not as nice as you."

He giggled quietly and we head out the door driving to the location.

***

"Why do i keep having to wear a blindfold whenever we go out?" Harry laughed as i led him toward the place.

I shrugged with a smug smile,"It's nice knowing you trust me."

He smiled,"Of course i trust you."

"As much as i loved hearing that, you should know you're talking to a tree," I snickered seeing Harry looking toward the tree.

He turned at my voice pouting,"Well that's embarrassing."

I shook my head,"No it's cute."

He simple grinned and after a few minutes we were at the date location. I took of his blindfold and told him excitedly,"We're here!"

He gasped,"Oh my god.."

I grinned sheepishly eyeing the place. I chose the lake again, the one i took him on our first date. But instead i led us to the cave on the opposite side. I hung up lights around and placed candles everywhere. It was late out so the lights lit the place and gave it a romantic aura. A blanket was laid in the middle of the cave along with a radio and some food.

Harry flung his arms around my neck saying quietly,"It's beautiful...i can't believe you did all this.."

I squeezed him tightly kissing his neck softly,"Well it's our 6 month anniversary...i wanted it special. However, it wasn't just me, i had Liam and Danielle set up the food.."

He pulled back smiling,"Well that was sweet."

"C'mon let's eat," I said leading us to the picnic. We sat down and began eating the salad. The conversation was light, just speaking about how happy he is college ended and that he didn't want to work straight away.

"I feel bad though, i could get a part time job or something. I need to help pay the bills..." He trailed off sipping his tea.

I frowned,"It's fine, you don't need to get a job yet. And if you want maybe you could work at Spot 'O Tea."

He chuckled softly,"Won't you get annoyed seeing me 24/7?"

"I would never get annoyed of you!" I stated smack his arm lightly,"Don't ever think that Princess."

He shrugged,"Nick always did."

"Well i'm not Nick," I told him with a frown,"Unlike him i actually love you.."

"I love you too," He said sweetly.

I smiled and opened the basket grabbing a bowl cheekily. Harry chuckled shaking his head in amusement. I pouted,"C'mon ! Don't be like that, i just had to do it ok?"