Chapter 19

I wrapped my arm around Harry, pulling him into a embrace as his soaked clad self sighed in content. I smiled but soon a loud startling and thunderous sound was heard and Harry clung to me in a death grip. I rubbed his back soothingly and whispered over the rain,"Let's go home."

He nodded as I kept my arm on his waist leading us to Spot 'O Tea. It wasn't too far, however when the thunder was heard he would stiffen. I'm guessing he's not a fan of storms, i'm not much either though he seems worse.

Soon we walked through the door, bell ringing, as Niall sighed in relief,"There you are! Whe- Oh wow you're soaked! Let me get you guys some dry clothes."

I gave him a thankful smile leading Harry and me to a booth. The shop was closed so there were no customers. Josh walked out of the bathroom and gaped seeing us,"Whoa what happened?"

Before I could respond Eleanor walked in and smiled sadly seeing Harry snuggled against my chest,"So you guys worked it out?"

Harry looked up and frowned,"I though you said..."

I felt him move from my hold and instantly reassured,"No love, I promise nothings going on."

"Yeah, me and Louis are just friends..." Eleanor said walking over as Harry eyed her cautiously,"M'sorry about kissing him...i didn't know you two were..dating. You seem like a nice guy. Hell, i've been serving you for months." She chuckled as he gave a tentative smile.

"Yeah, i guess it's fine." He said with a small shrug.

She grinned,"Great. I hope we can maybe be friends? I gotta go, the storm is getting worse, see you tomorrow Lou."

I waved as she walked out. Harry glanced up at me sadly,"She really likes you."

I saw his features becoming insecure and pecked his lips with a adoring smile as i caressed his cheek,"Yeah well too bad i already love someone else."

He faked a shocked expression,"What? And who might that be? Do i know this person?"

"Yeah he's amazing! And insanely gorgeous." I smirked as he grinned," I love him very much."

"Yeah? What do you love about him?" He asked smiling.

"well.." I trailed off leaning back as he laid on my chest. I laced my fingers in his damp curls while he looked at me,"He has these amazing green eyes...i think that's what made me fall for him. He also has dimples, damn i never was a fan of them but he's special and can work'em. And god those curls, i could play with'em all day! Don't even get my started on his laugh.. it's the cutest thing i've ever heard," He giggled as i prodded his sides causing him to tickle. I became serious as i said,"But, he's been through a lot. Sometimes i feel like he needs someone who knows how to handle this situation...but i'm too selfish to let him go. He's mine now, no one can take him away. He's my princess. "

"He sounds lovely," harry told me. i smiled as he then stated,"But his boyfriend sounds perfect."

"He could be better," I shrugged. He chuckle before i told him sweetly,"I love you."

"I love you too," He pecked my lips gently.

"Sorry it took so long," niall said rushing in with some old uniforms. He took a breath before saying,"Josh knocked over the whole box and some of the clothes fell into the sink..."

I laughed as he handed me the clothes,"Thanks. C'mon Love."

Harry followed me to the restroom and i closed the door. I placed the clothes on the closed toilet seat and started taking off my soaked jacket. It was pretty difficult cause it stuck to my body. Once i got off my top it fell to the ground with a slapping sound. I saw Harry struggling with his shirt and stiffled a laughter. He looked ridiculous. He huffed as it got stuck half-way over his head,"Lou could you erm..."

I snickered making my way and smirked trailing my hands over his exposed abs. He shivered under my touch squeaking,"What are y-you doing..?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, innocent tone to my voice. I wrapped my arms around his waist leaving them there lightly.

"Lou.." He breathed,"Please?"

I sighed and pulled the shirt off. He shook his curls, resembling a dog, and water splattered the walls. I laughed,"You look hilarious."

He pouted,"You're not nice." I shrugged taking off my pants as he did the same. He asked suddenly,"Um what about boxers?"

"Don't have any, guess we're stuck in these."

He frowned but changed into the clothes and then we grabbed the damp clothes making our way out the door. It was then that i noticed a 3rd person. "Liam?" I asked confused.

He looked up sheepishly,"Erm, hi. Sorry, the storm is horrid and the roads were deadly..."

"Oh..." I said sympathetically.

Harry suddenly gasped in excitement,"We should stay here!" He must've noticed my confused face because he then continued,"Like have a sleepover.."

"In a tea shop?" I laughed in disbelief.

He nodded blushing slightly,"Yeah..it'll be fun."

I pecked his cheek turning to the boys,"My boyfriend is a genius."

"There's no way i'd make it home anyway, i'm in,"Josh grinned.

"Same," Liam agreed.

Niall shrugged,"Beats being home alone."

Harry clapped in excitement as i smiled at him.

***

The night was rather short, it was already midnight when Liam came so he fell right out saying 'School work is exhausting.' Next Harry fell asleep with his head on my lap and then finally josh did the same. That left me and Niall.

"So what happened while i was in the back?" He asked queitly eyeing as my hand laced in Harry's curls.

I sighed pecking the curly boys forehead,"Eleanor lied saying i was her boyfriend and kissed me.."

"Oh!" He said, obviously not guessing that.

I chuckled sadly,"Yeah, I did lie to him when i said i was going out with you when i was really going with her though...so i don't blame him for thinking i cheated...plus i never told him about the kiss on Friday."

Niall sighed,"Yeah, you're not very bright."

"How's Zayn?" I asked curiously.

Niall grinned,"Great, but he's back at school, i can't see him till next month."

I gave him a look of sympathy,"Aw well you guys are cute."

He smiled before yawning,"Thanks."

I leaned down on the booth where me and Harry laid as Niall laid on the opposite one. Harry, still asleep, snuggled up to my chest.

"He's kinda adorable," Niall chuckled lightly.

I frowned saying protectively,'Mine."

"Yours,"He agreed,"Besides i have Zayn."

Niall fell out in minutes and i followed but not before kissing Harry on his cheek. I'm so happy he took me back.