Chapter 10

Over the past week Harry's been staying over at times. I didn't mind of course, it's just that I keep seeing new bruises. I think Nick is getting jealous about Harry spending more time with me, that's a nice feeling. Well, it would be if he wouldn't hurt the poor boy. It pains me to see those marks on his beautiful body.

"Louis, Eleanor has been crushing on you for over a year! She's dying here, can't you give her a chance?" Niall frowned, eyeing the brunette across the room who's texting someone.

I chuckled,"Mhmm well you know i'm gay right? And i swear i told her so she should just give up."

"Ugh whatever!" He shorted smiling as he received a text. I casually looked over seeing the message.

[From: Zaynie]

Of course, how bout we catcha movie or somethin? xx

"Dang, why don't you guys just date already?" I asked.

Niall jumped in surprise at my voice and blushed,"I-I don't like him like that.." I shot him a look of disbelief and he sighed giving in,"Fine..but he wouldn't like me anyways...we're just friends.."

"Niall, you really shouldn't doubt yourself like that. You need to take a chance, you never know if he feels the same, besides so what if it doesn't work out? You're best friends and i'm sure he wouldn't flip out, the worst that could happen is him saying he doesn't like you like that," I smiled encouraging.

"You realize you just said what you should be saying to yourself right," He smirked.

I huffed,"It's different, Harry's dating someone."

"So? He could like you more..'You need to take a chance, you never know if he feels the same.' Quote straight from The Tommo," Niall chuckled.

"It's just..." I trialed off, they don't know about Harry's abusive relationship so they don't understand.

"Louis, tell him before it's too late. I've never seen you like someone so much, Honestly Harry is probably your perfect match and you can't just let him go like this. Tell him!"

***

"Harry, wanna go for a walk?" I asked the boy sitting across the table.

He grinned,"Sure! M'gonna go to the bathroom real quick."

I nodded and he left to the employee bathroom. Niall gave me a knowing look and i rolled my eyes however giving him a nod. He shot me a thumbs up to which i glared. About 2 minutes later harry walked out wiping his damp hands on his jeans. "You should really get some more paper towels, my jeans are now soaked,"He complained chuckling.

I playfully nudged him as we walked out the door but Niall shouted,"Have fun you two!"

"Shut it Whore-Ann!" I snickered as Harry laughed at Niall's appalled face.

It was quiet, but not awkward..more comfortable and relaxing. We stood close though not enough to touch, just to feel each others presence. As we walked by the park i stopped him,"Want some ice cream?"

His face light up,"Yes!"

I smiled at his reaction, before i could react he grabbed my hand dragging me to the shop that sold the frozen treat. His eyes grew huge seeing all the flavors.

"Hello Welcome to Inside Scoop what can i get for you?" Asked the young teen girl.

Harry eyed all the flavors before saying,"Hmm Chocolate chip cookie dough please."

"Cookie's And Cream." I said as she typed it in the cash register. She went to make the ice cream and Harry was about to grab for his wallet till i placed my hand over his.

"Oh no, i'm paying silly," I chuckled, taking out 5 pounds.

He frowned,"But Boo, you always pay for everything...i wanna treat you for once!"

"Nonsense," I protested and before he could respond i handed her the money and gave him his ice cream.

He pouted but said sweetly as we thanked her walking out,"Though i hate you right now, thanks."

I smiled and we walked down the park enjoying our ice creams and the moonlit sky. It was peaceful with only a few people around, mainly adults. We finished our ice creams soon and I decided it was time.

Harry was looking at the stars with a smile, wearing his green beanie and normal black coat with the wool hood. It looked so beautiful and relaxed, unlike when he's sad or overjoyed. It's now or never.

"Harry.." i started off. He hummed looking at me with his piercing green eyes. I sighed,"Listen i have something to tell you.."

His eyebrows furrowed stopping in his step and turning to me,"What is it?"

"I...just promise me not to freak out..and no matter what happens that i'm always here for you and that you won't stop being my friend." I said in a serious yet worried tone. I don't want him to leave me, but More importantly he cant leave me. I am his only friend and if something happened he wouldn't have anyone to go to. I need to protect him, be there for him.

"Your scaring me...whats going on?" He said hesitant.

I lightly pushed him to a bench and sat down not looking into his gaze before saying,"Listen, over these months we've been getting closer... i've always helped you and have been there for you .." He nodded slowly before i continued,"But, to you it must just seem..friendly. However, to me it was to show you...feelings.."

"What?" He asked confused,"What are you saying?"

I took a deep breath,"I like you Harry...like in a more than friends..way."

"W-what? Like a crush?" He stuttered tinting red.

"No..it's more than a crush.." I stated embarrassed.

"I-I..i don't know what to say..." He admitted gazing around with a confused look that i found unbearably adorable. His eyebrows would furrow as he pursed his lips, nose scrunching slightly resembling a bunny,"I mean..i do like you..."

My head snapped up,"What?"

"I always..had a crush on you...but i'm with Nick, and he loves me and i love him..m'sorry," he sighed looking at me with big green sad eyes.

"Harry....Nick doesn't deserve you," I explained trying to hide my frustrations,"Please believe me . You deserve someone to love you and care for you. I could be that ! I would never hurt you..." I trialed off taking his hand in mine,"Please...you like me right?" He nodded slowly and i smiled,"See? I can show you how it feels like to be in a true relationship with someone who knows how to treat yo like a princess."

He pouted,"Prince."

"No, Princess," I smirked.

"I'm a boy," He whined.

I pressed a kiss to his forehead,"Yeah, but you're my princess."

"I am?" He asked smiling.

"Only if you want to be.." I said truthfully, i don't want to rush him. He is in a horrible relationship and i'd hate to be the one to pressure him going into another one, but it'd be much better.

He didn't even think twice before grinning,"I guess i'm gonna have to break up with Nick."