Chapter 12

When i woke up I face instantly greeted with a soft tickling to my chin and the smell of strawberries. My eyes fluttered, vision blocked by familiar chocolate colored curls. I grinned remember last night. We kissed. Sure, he was pushed down the stairs by his jack-ass boyfriend- wait- ex Boyfriend, but he's here now. He's safe. And i'm assuming he's mine. We have no label yet, however i don't mind. As long as he's here in my arms nothing we'll get to him.

I turned my head slightly seeing on the wall, since in the living room, that the clock says 7:35am. I'm already late for work. I sighed deciding to call Niall telling him i'm coming in at 9. He's already there since we both start at the same time. I'm surprised he hasn't even called me yet.

I glanced down at the boy sleeping on my chest. His arm was draped across my waist as he lightly clung onto me. Half his body was laid on me since we were smushed on the couch. My arm was holding him up as if making sure he wouldn't fall off. I smiled as he snuggled to me slightly, he's too cute.

"Are you staring at me?"

I blinked realizing, yes i was staring. A light blush coated my cheeks,"Erm...no?"

Harry chuckled sleepily then glanced at his arm that was around me immediately pulling back,"S-Sorry...i didn't mean to erm get in your ...personal bubble."

I laughed lightly at his words,"It's fine Hazza, i don't mind you being all cuddly."

"Sorry, it's just that Nick..he never really liked being all..affectionate," He said quietly as he bit his lip. I imagine that he's thinking of Nick right now.

I lifted my hand brushing a lose curl saying softly,"Well i don't mind. You can be as affectionate with me as you want, yeah?"

He smiled at me,"Okay."

I pecked his cheek lightly before patting his bum,"C'mon let's get some breakfast."

"Hey, don't touch my bottom!" He gasped faking a appalled face.

I rolled my eyes with a grin getting up and making my way to the kitchen,"Now why would i do that?"

He trailed behind and leaned against the counter watching as i grabbed some bowls from the cabinet,"Cause it's my bum. You can't go touching what isn't yours!"

I looked at him amused before attempting to get the cereal off the top shelf in the cabinet. He snickered as i huffed unable to reach it. Making his way over he easily grabbed it and handed it to me smirking,"You're so short!"

"Hey!" I gasped,"M'not short! I'm just not tall."

"Yeah and my hair isn't curly it's just not straight." He retorted sarcastically with a grin.

I glared playfully before grabbing the milk out of the fridge. Pouring some Fruit Loops in our bowls i handed him his and we got some spoons then sat at the table. The silence was comforting before Harry broke it,"Don't you have work?"

I groaned smacking my forehead,"Shit, i totally forgot! DO you know where my phone is?"

He shrugged,"Check your clothes from yesterday."

I got up grabbing my pants from the floor in the living room checking the pockets. I groaned not seeing it then gasped,"I'll be right back."

He hummed in response so i grabbed my keys rushing out the door. When i got to my car i grinned seeing my phone. I opened the door and grabbed it seeing i had 15 missed calls and 7 texts. All form Niall. Damn it.

I sent him a quick one.

[To Nialler:]

sorry, left phone in car. coming in at 9. love you! xx