Chapter 13

I tightened my grip on Harry. What did he mean? my head was racing with horrid thoughts flashing my mind,"Harry....what do you mean you weren't ready?" I croaked as my eyes watered.

"N-No!" He gasped scrambling into my lap,"P-Please...No! I-I can't."

Frowning i snuggled him to me whispering softly,"Oh Baby, please...you're worrying me..."

Harry hiccuped through his sobs shaking his head against my chest,"w-wasn't ready...i-i couldn't..Nick....he-he forced...I-I...."

My eyes grew wide as he spoke. Realization hit me, my fingers fisting against his shirt as i gulped saying slowly,"Did....did he...rape you Harry?"

Harry began crying harder as he, much to my dismay, nodded. Tears prickled my eyes and soon one fell. My chest tightened and before i knew it i was getting up from the hospital bed. Harry gasped as he wailed out,"NO! Don't l-leave m-me!"

I rushed over and pressed a kiss to his forehead,"I..i need to handle something, i'll be right back..."

He whimpered wrapping his arms around my torso,"Promise?"

"Promise."

***

I banged on the door glaring, hearing the footsteps and bitter mumbling.

Soon the door opened,"What do you want?"

I eyed the man. He had brown hair in a sort of quiff form, brown eyes and honestly wasn't that good looking.

"Are you Nick?" I asked between my gritted teeth.

He scoffed,"Yeah, what's it to you?"

That's all i need to punch him straight in the jaw. He groaned in pain glaring at me,"What the hell?!"

"You fucking disgust me!" I growled charging towards him into the house ready to throw another blow, however he slammed me against the wall. I winced in pain, but the anger was too powerful for me to care. I kneed him in the groin as he fell to his knees. Using the time i had, i lunged at him tackling him to the ground. He may be taller but i'm obviously stronger since he couldn't flip us over,"Does this feel nice? How does it feel getting punched and beaten?"

"What the hell?!" He shouted throwing a punch to my nose.

I jumped up in shock and let the stinging pain from the impact and the blood in my mouth transform into anger,"How could you hurt him like that?"

"Who the fuck are you talking about?" He growled shoving me against the staircase.

My eyes grew fierce and i could practically feel steam coming from my ears as i shouted,"Harry! That's who! You fucking rapist and dickhead! How could you even lay a hand on that poor boy?! what has he ever done to you?"

Nick froze and i knew at that moment that he's guilty. He suddenly smirked,"Oh! M'guessing he told you huh? Told you about how i fucked him hard, so hard he was screaming !"

I always believed harry, but standing right infront of this bloke, this man who caused the bruises and pain to harry. I couldn't even control myself. Punches were thrown and blood was everywhere. Bruises forming and screams heard. Soon enough i was being pulled off of him as a police officer asked,"What is going on?"

I wiped the blood falling from my noises as i sneered,"He fucking raped my boyfriend ! he raped and hit him! He's in the hospital and has a whole arm, bruised because of him!"

The police men gave each other a nod and grabbed Nick. He shouted smugly,"Just so you know, he has a nice body! Damn, i loved running my hands over it, feeling him, touching him..."

I glared as my eyes misted with tears. I was about to launch at him but the officer that had a hold of me stopped me,"Sorry for the trouble. He'll be charged and sent to jail immediately."

I let a sigh of relief as he gave a sad smile before releasing me and leaving. I leaned against the wall before falling in a fetal position letting the tears fall. Now that i'm alone I don't have to be strong. Who would do this to him? How could Nick hurt Harry like this? How could he feel so proud about it?

***

"Lou-What happened to your noise?!" Harry gasped. I chuckled and smiled at the doctor.

He looked up and eyes widened,"Mate would you like ice? That's a nasty bruise you got there..."

I smiled thankfully,"No thanks, m'fine."

He nodded,"Okay, well, Mr.Styles you should be okay to leave. I'm just going to run through your tests real quick, be right back. Hit the red button if you need anything."

With one last smile he left the room. I turned to Harry who looked rather better and less pale. Sitting next to him on the bed i pressed a kiss to his curls asking cautiously,"Are you okay?"

He took a deep breath giving a small smile,"Yeah..m'sorry..for flipping out on you.."

I chuckled and wrapped an arm around him as he leaned his head against my shoulder,"Don't ever apologize...it's perfectly fine love."

He smiled into my shoulder,"I am sorry for hitting you though. I really am, i shouldn-"

"Harry, don't apologize, it's not your fault. You were in shock and couldn't control yourself,"I told him as He sighed and before i asked the burning question,"Could..could you tell me what happened?"

He stiffened letting out a small whimper so i assured,"You don't have to, it's rather recent and i unde-"

"It's f-fine,"He told me before sitting up i laid his head in my lap lacing my fingers through his curls before he started,"I went home, you know like we said, and he wasn't there. I just started packing up my stuff and then heard the front door open. I was kinda shocked considering he always works at this time...well he saw me with boxes and i could tell he was angry..he kept yelling saying i was cheating and called..called me a s-slut. I guess i kinda am cheating since m'with you..but anyways, he got really furious and started throwing my t-things out the window..i tried calming him down but he just started shoving m-me and slamming me against t-the wall and calling me worthless a-and a fag. But, he started kissing me a-and i was so con-confused. I tried pushing h-him off but that just mad-made him more angry. He -" Harry took a deep breath and i could tell it was getting harder for him to talk but then he continued quieter,"He...pushed me on t-the b-bed...He said...he said that if i-i was g-gonna be a slut i-i should b-be treated like o-one. He s-started r-ripping m-my sh-shirt open an-and I-I-"

I shook my head telling him it's fine to stop. Tears were streaming down both our faces as i lifted harry so he was leaning his head on my chest, my arms wrapped around him whispering in his curls,"Oh princess..m'so sorry..so sorry love. You didn't deserve this...it's all my fault."

Harry suddenly pulled back eyes puffy and red with tear-strained cheeks,"What?? How?!"

"I let you go back! I should've never let you leave, if i would've gone with you or forced you back-"

"No, m'just stubborn, i should've listened" he interrupted. I frowned and leaned in but he flinched back however, he must seen my hurt face and sad apologetically,"S-Sorry.."

I chuckled softly,"It's fine..i shouldn't have done that.."

He smiled softly before flickering his eyes to my lips. I did the same seeing him lick his soft ones. We both leaned in hesitant after recent events. Soon we met in the middle and i cupped his cheeks as he draped his arms around my neck. They moved slowly in sync and i smiled against his lips loving the feeling. Soon i pulled back as our nose collided wincing. He gasped,"Sorry!"

"It's fine," I grinned through the pain.

He frowned, hesitantly brushing his fingers across the , I'm assuming, purple bruise,"What happened? Where'd you go?"

I smirked leaning back laying him against my chest as he looked up at me,"Let's just say..nick has been taught a lesson. No one hurts you. You're my princess."

Harry smiled at me and teased,"And you're my knight and shining armor."