Chapter 15

"So let's go get your stuff," I said clapping my hands together.

Harry jumped up from his seat,"what?"

"C'mon, we gotta get all your clothes and things... you are moving in, yeah?" I asked grabbing my jacket and handing him my extra since his is covered in...blood.

He nodded slowly with wide eyes,"Yeah but...i-i just don't-"

I placed my hands on his shoulders,"I know you don't wanna go back, but we need your things. We'll be quick, you said you packed already right?"

He nodded,"ok.."

***

When i opened his old flats door i was immediately filled with the smell of weed. I frowned, how come i didn't notice before? I was probably distracted from beating the crap out of that prick. I coughed slightly at the stinging of my lungs,"Why does it smell like weed?"

He frowned,"Erm.."

My eyes widened,"Shit- you don't smoke..right?"

"No, No! Of course not!" He assured leading me upstairs,"Nick does..at around 9 him and his mates would smoke..."

I nodded understandingly,"So that's why you always come by the shop at 9?"

He smiled shyly,"well yeah, but once we started talking it was cause..you seemed nice and i kinda wanted to see you.."

I grinned pressing a kiss on his cheek and he grabbed a couple boxes before heading downstairs. I examined his room however frowned as my eyes welled with tears seeing the bed. It was messy and smelled like sex. Some blood on the sheets also.

"Louis ! The doors locked!" Harry called form downstairs.

I moved my gaze to the rest of the boxes and grabbed them, meeting harry downstairs. He smiled up at me with i returned. We headed out the door leaving the house for good.

***

Living with harry was not at all how i expected. He's a neat freak, i'm a messy guy. I knew we were opposites, however i didn't know we were that different. Of course we get along, we're just fine. But, we have some living issues. We are dating so it's not that bad, we cuddle and sleep in the same bed considering there's only one room. He shares my drawers and closet space, no problem.

It's just the little things, like me leaving my clothes on the floor and leaving the dishes in the sink. How he always uses all the conditioner and has hair in the soap bar. It's really no big deal, we get through it. It's worth the small arguments and in the end we always end up cuddling and watching dumb telly shows.

We aren't exactly official, but we are dating. He's still skeptically about kissing and such, however i completely understand. We share small pecks and short kissing, since it's only been a week it doesn't really matter.

He's been sort of clingy since the ..situation.. he would come to work with me and sit at his table. We'd chat and sometimes Niall would hang out with him talking about how he and Zayn are official. I don't mind his clinginess, whenever i ask about it he'd simply say,"I feel safer around you." which just makes my heart melt.

***

"Hey Louis, i was wondering if you wanted to go watch that new film 'About Time'?" Eleanor asked with a smile.

I bit my lip slightly,"Erm, who else would be there?"

"Just me and you! Liam and Danielle are visiting Liam's parents and Niall, Josh, and Zayn are going to some game, please! We haven't hung out in weeks," I saw genuine hurt in her eyes. I feel extremely guilty, i have been kinda distracted lately and we are friends.

I sighed,"Ok.. what time?"

Her face brightened,"After work! Oh my god thank you!"

I chuckled,"See you then."

She nodded with a smile before going to her table and taking an order looking extremely happy. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned seeing Niall with a raised eyebrow,"You do know she's crushing on you right?"

My eyes lowered to my feet as i shuffled awkwardly,"Yeah..but we're just going as friends."

"And you're telling Harry that you and Eleanor are going to the movies, alone, just as friends?" Niall chuckled,"Yeah like he'll believe that!"

"Just go wipe a table down or something!" I whined in annoyance. He held his hands in surrender before smirking and rushing away.

I threw the towel over my shoulder and walked towards Harry who looked up with a smile,"Hi Boo!"

"Hey Princess," i pecked his forehead sitting opposite of him.

He grinned,"So tonight i was thinking, maybe we could...go on a ..date?"

My smile widened, but soon fell as i whispered,"I can't.."

His brows furred,"What? why?"

"I'm going out with -" I quickly said,"Niall, yeah we're having a guys night, well we're just..catching up and stuff. I feel bad for not hanging out with him much."

Harry smiled sadly,"M'sorry...i've been keeping you away from your friends haven't I?"

"Oh no baby, of course not. He's been hanging with Zayn so it's fine." I reassured, i feel bad for lying, but it's for the best.

His lips curled slightly,"They're pretty cute huh?"

"Who? Niall and Zayn? Course!" I agreed,"So are you going back to school soon? You've been taking quite a few days off..."

His shoulders slouched slightly,"I-I just...NIck's friends are there ... and-"

"I know, it's okay, but if you miss too many days they'll fail you," i explained softly.

He looked at me,"I'll go back next week."

"Good," I responded proudly.

***

"Louis!" Screeched Eleanor as she raced towards me.

I smiled,"Hey, so what's the movie again?"

"'About Time', it's suppose to be hilarious, i know how you love comedies," she explained as we walked to the ticket booth.

I nodded and handed the man the money as he gave us two tickets. We got some popcorn and candy along with soda before making our way to the theatre. As we walked in we headed to the back, you can see the screen much better up there.

Soon the previews were showing and we relaxed slightly, enjoying the buttery corn.

***

Somewhere in the middle of the movie Eleanor lightly grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together. I eyed her suspiciously, but she was too busy smiling at the movie. was Niall right? Does she have a crush on me? But, i told her i was gay..that was months ago though. Did she forget? How can someone forget something so important? I sighed and decided to just leave my hand in hers. It's no big deal.

The movie soon ended and me and Eleanor made our way outside. I soon asked,"Do you need a ride?"

"Yeah, my friend Jade dropped me off..." She trailed off with a light blush.

I nodded and we got in my car, me opening the door for her. I like being a gentleman. As we headed off i remembered the familiar route from when we say that other movie weeks ago. We were soon at her house and she turned to me with a smile,"I had a nice time."

"Yeah, the movie was great," I agreed.

She sighed,"Yeah, we should do this again sometime."

I nodded,"Course!"

She suddenly leaned in and her gloss lips met mine. My eyes widened and she pulled back,"Bye Lou! See you tomorrow."

I nodded absentmindedly as she got out. I traced my lips in confusion..

What the hell just happened?