Chapter 16

"Hi Boobear, did you have fun with Niall?" Harry asked as I walked through the door.

I gave him a small smile,"Yeah we just went to the movies..."

"Cool! What Movie?" He questioned making room for me as I sat next to him on the couch.

"About Time, it wasn't that good." I shrugged, trying to hide my guilt. I feel so bad, I mean we're not boyfriends but we are dating. Does that count as cheating if we aren't official?

He pecked my cheek and snuggled to my chest,"I just wanted to thank you..you make me really happy and m'glad we're together."

I sent him a fake smile, pecking his lips,"Me Too."

What he doesn't know won't hurt him...hopefully

***

A few days have passed and Harry has been doing much better. He just started going to school and the whole 'kiss' thing has been forgotten. But, now we've decided to go on a date. Since he asked me before and I declined, I decided to take him out, which he gladly agreed to.

"So Where are we going?" Harry asked as we drove off.

I smirked at him shrugging,"I have no idea.."

"Louis, c'monnn tell me!" He whined giving me pouty lips.

I chuckled," Nope, now just shush. Be aware that it's not fancy and not extravagant, it's just fun and not your typical first date."

"I don't mind, as long as it's not some movie, that's a lame first date," He winked.

I bit my lip guiltily, remembering how Eleanor took me to a movie. I kep trying to forget it and have been avoiding her at work. It's not that hard considering she went to visit her family for a bit. I shook away the thoughts, glancing at Harry. This night is about me and him.

***

"Why are we in the woods?" He asked looking around in the dark. it's around 8 so it's pretty late.

I chuckled at his frightened voice and linked our fingers,"Don't worry, I just wanna take you somewhere special."

He rolled his eyes with a grin,"Special huh? Sorry but i don't have sex on the first date."

I gasped, playfully nudging him,"Harold Edward Styles, watch your mouth!"

He giggled shaking his head,"You're so weird."

"Says the guy who has 4 nipples," I snickered.

He pouted and whined,"They're birthmarks!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I said turned and dunking as a branch almost hit my head.

He smiled,"That would be you."

"Huh?" I asked confused.

He gave me a soft smile,"You help me sleep at night."

I grinned pecking his cheek , teasing,"You're such a romantic."

"Why thank you," He stated in a posh accent.

We stayed silent the rest of the way as i tugged him through the path. It was pretty hard to see, but i pretty much knew my way around the forest. Soon I stopped him and lead him down to the location.

He gasped,"Wow..it's...it's beautiful."

I placed my hands around his waist from behind, resting my chin on his shoulder as i smiled at the sight. I took him to this lake, it has a waterfall and is located in this forest.Its a breathtaking sight. One of the many beautiful things of nature, so refreshing to jump into at the top and fly with the water off a cliff & make a big splash at the bottom sort like a natural water slide.