Chapter 9

Harry left that night to go back home. To say i i didn't want him to go was an understatement, i was scared for him. I tried telling him to stay another night, however he stated that Nick misses him. I nearly scoffed at that pathetic attempt of Nick's, but reluctantly allowed him to leave.

When Harry came by the shop the next day he didn't have any noticeable bruises so i assumed Nick didn't hit him. That made me sigh in relief, at least he's ok. Harry told me that Nick didn't like him coming over so much. I rolled my eyes, but Harry told me he doesn't care what Nick says. I smiled when he told me that.

-

"Harry!" I greeted as the curly boy entered the shop at his usual time. He smiled weakly and I nodded at Niall before taking off my apron and walking towards him,"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he said with a fake smile. I frowned sitting across from him. As i was about to question his strange behavior i quickly took notice that he was trying to hide himself under the coat. I eyed him suspiciously, why's he doing that?

"Harry." i said sternly, he jumped at my voice change squeaking a 'yes'. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the employee bathroom slamming the door shot locking it. "Shirt off," I ordered.

"What?" He gasped horrified.

"Take. Off. The. Shirt. NOW." I said through gritted teeth. He shook his head quickly and i rushed over to him grabbing shoulder as he turned. He whimpered at my touch and i immediately retreated my hand in concern saying warily,"Harry..."

He turned slowly and slowly took off his coat wincing slightly. I stared patiently as he carefully lifting his shirt whimpering quietly. I slapped my hand over my mouth as my eyes widened. His chest was covered in blotches of purple bruises that seemed as though they happened maybe hours ago. Harry's head lowered as his eyes closed. I walked over and hesitantly traced my fingers lightly across a bruise whispering sympathetically,"Oh Harry...."

"He-He was mad..he loves m-me," A choked sob escaped his lips and i wrapped my arms around him as drops of wet tears made their way on my shoulder.

I held him close kissing his curls occasionally while whispering sweet nothings in his ear. A Irish voice soon called,"Louis! You've got a call!"

I frowned looking at the broken boy in my arms and told the Irish lad,"Tell'em i'll call back."

"It's your mum!" He retorted.

"It's o-ok...m'fine. I'm sorry," He said quietly, releasing his hold on my shirt.

I chuckled sadly,"There's nothing to be sorry about love."

He stiffened at the pet name, though said nothing as he slipped a shirt on. i called back to Niall,"One second!" Turning my attention to the now non-shirtless boy i told him,"You're staying the night."

"But-"

"NO!" I shouted regretting it as he flinch at my raised voice. My features softened as i carefully said,"Just..stay the night, yeah?"

"Why?" he asked.

"Cause i care about you," My voice was honest and light, i smiled noticing his cheeks tinted a slight pink.

"Ok."

I nodded and exited the bathroom making my way to the phone waiting for me. Niall snickered as i held it to my ear,"Yello?"

"Louis William Tomlinson!" My mum instantly shouted,"It's been a month since i've heard from you! You haven't called, texted, or visited!"

I bit my lip guilty,"M'sorry mum..."