Chapter 14

When me and Harry left the doctors he told me to elevate his bruised arm and repeatedly put ice to help heal it quicker. The bruise is huge and on his arm, it looks terribly painful. I had Harry stay with me, considering he is moving in. He's limping and wincing at each step, i imagine it's from the pain in his bum. If Nick wasn't in prison, i'd probably be for murder.

"Thanks for letting me live here," Harry said as he slowly sat on the couch.

"Don't even start," I gave him a playful stern look.

He smiled as i sat next to him. I grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and pulled Harry to my chest, draping the blanket over us before turning off the light. I laid down taking Harry with me.

"Good Night Lou," Harry whispered, snuggling to my side.

I pressed a kiss to his curl,"Sweet dreams Love."

***

My eyes fluttered up to the sound of whimpers. I frowned and looked down at Harry, he had a death grip on my shirt. I brushed a few curls from his forehead kissing it softly. He relaxed slightly and i smiled relieved.

As i was about to close my eyes again another whimper stopped me,"No-No..N-Nick..S-Stop.."

This time i gasped seeing tears falling out of his eyes as his lips trembled. I shook his shoulder lightly whispering,"Hazza, baby, get up!"

His eyes were clenched shut as frantically began slapping and punching me, screaming. I jumped up and took his face in my hands,"Harry..Harry stop..you're okay!"

Harry's eyes opened as his tears slid down. he sobbed scrambling to straddle my sitting on my lap,"Louis!"

I frowned and pulled him close soothingly rubbing his back as i cooed,"It's okay, you're alright. M'here baby, i'm here."

"M'so sc-scared, p-please don't leave m-me!" He whimpered into my neck.

"Of course, you're never leaving my side..." I whispered and laid us down. In seconds he fell asleep, arms wrapped around my torso as his legs were draped across mine. I'm so worried about him. The doctor suggested therapy for the abuse and rape, but Harry denied it. I have no idea how to help him. But, as he snuggled closer i realized that maybe being here with him in my arms is enough.

***

The next time i woke up it was because of my phone. I groggily reached for it answering,"Hello?"

"Oh god, louis! What happened? is Harry alright?" Niall's voice rung worried.

I quickly assured,"Yeah he's fine!"

"Oh thank god, i was fucking worried!" He sighed in relief,"What happened?"

"Um.." I started unsure of what to say,"It's personal and he doesn't want anyone to know.."

"Oh, um ok.. so are you coming to work today?" He asked slightly shocked by my response.

"No, but i'll be in tomorrow. M'gonna take care of harry," I said pressing a kiss to the sleeping boys head.

Niall chuckled,"Ok, fine. Bye."

I ended with a bye before hanging up. I nuzzled my face in his curls saying softly,"Hazza, time to get up.."

He turned and looked up at me sleepily with red-rimmed eyes,"Pancakes?"

I smiled and nodded before helping him up. He waited at the table as i prepared the food. he was awfully quiet, however i just ignored it knowing it's because of recent events. when i finished the pancakes i sat across from him as we ate in silence. We occasional glanced at one another.