Chapter 17

Me and Harry ended up staying there till about midnight, laughing, talking, and...other things.

"Ha-Harry c'mon..we-we need t-to.." I trailed off as his lips pressed to mine. I hummed in agreement as they moved rapidly together continuing our steamy make out session.

We've just been sitting here on the ground, him sitting on my lap for about a half-an-hour just kissing and enjoying the peace. My hands made their way to his curls as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"L-Lou..we-we should head t-to the place..erm h-home?" He said panting, though his eyes didn't match his words.

"Is that really what you want?" I chuckled with a smirk, he blushed shaking his head. I pushed him on the ground and got on top of him, kissing him roughly as he moaned, I tangled my fingers in his hair as he pulled me closer.

"We never kissed this much before,"He laughed against my lips. I smiled and leaned down to continue till my phone rang.

"Urgh," i groaned.

"ignore it," Harry begged trying to press his lips to mine. I checked the ID: Eleanor. Harry looked at the phone,"Why's she calling?"

I shrugged and answered with a distant,"Hey."

"Hi Lou! I just wanted to say that Friday was amazing," she exclaimed on the other line.

"Oh yeah um mhmm," I said trying to sound as though Harry was kissing down my neck. He looked at me with a smirk as i held in a gasp.

She giggled,"Well maybe we could go out again?"

"Oh yeah um great," I said absentmindedly as Harry nibbled at my neck creating a love-bite I held in a moan saying,"Well see you at work, bye!"

I hung up before she could respond. Harry kissed me softly asking,"What'd she want?"

I moaned as he pressed a chaste kiss below my ear. "Not important," I growled breathlessly before straddling him on the ground peppering his face with kisses as he giggled.

***

"Hey Louis, you look happy," Niall noted, looking at me curiously as i put on my apron.

I chuckled turning the 'Closed' sign to 'Open',"Yeah me and Harry went out last night."

"Hm, sounds fun, what'd you do?" He asked wiping down a table.

"I took him to this lake in the forest...we swam and talked and then," I paused smirking," well...things got a bit ...steamy."

He raised an eyebrow questionably,"Oh, you guys...?"

I shook my head immediately,"Oh no, just made out a bit."

"Damn, how much is a bit?" He cackled a laugh.

"About an hour," I announced proudly as i put away some clean cups.

Niall's mouth gaped,"Shit, are you guys dating?"

I shrugged,"We never really put a label but i'm pretty sure we are."

Niall nodded understandingly then asked nonchalantly,"So where is sugar lips?"

"NIALL!" I gasped smacking him upside the head,"Don't call him that."

He laughed rubbing the back of his head,"Jeezus that hurt."

"whatever that's what you get for calling him that, and he's at school." I answered.

He nodded and soon the first customer walked in. I have a feeling today's gonna be a long day.

***

"Hi Boo," Harry said walking in the shop, a cold gust of wind following. He looked exhausted, clothes slightly damp from the rain.

He shut the door from behind as a I frowned pecking his forehead,"What's wrong?"

He shrugged walking towards the counter,"Nothing, just a lot of make-up work.. and now it's raining. I think some of my papers got wet..."

"Aw M'sorry," I gave him a sympathetic smile. He looked so stressed. I moved my hands to his shoulders massaging them slightly. His eyes closed automatically as he sighed contently. After a few moments i stopped and pecked his cheek.

He looked up at me,"Thank you Boo."

I simply hugged him from behind and gave him a quick kiss,"No problem, you looked stressed."

He nodded and I stepped back going in the kitchen and made a quick cup of tea. I returned to him, handing him the cup. He thanked me taking a sip.

"Oh Lou-Lou!" Eleanor smiled making her way to me.

I stiffened,"Hey..."

She wrapped her arms around me, placing a big kiss on my lips. The cup slipped from Harry's hand as he gasped, making the liquid splatter. I froze, crap.

"U-Um..." Harry stuttered.

Eleanor smiled at me, unaware of Harry's hurt face,"So i was thinking, maybe we could see another movie again? About time sucked, perhaps a horror film? Oh maybe another comedy, like Last Vegas?!"

"M-Movie?" Harry asked looking at me with a hurt expression,"You....went to the movies...with her? Friday?"

I bit my lip guiltiy, oh god everything's unraveling.

"Of course silly! I am his girlfriend," She said matter-of-factly.

I shook my head immediately,"No ! She's not!"

"But...we kissed!" She said, sounding generally confused.

"You kissed?!" Harry shrieked as tears filled his eyes. I shook my head about to deny it, till Eleanor interrupted.

She nodded tightening her grip on my arm,"Yeah, Friday."

"I-I can't believe you!" He said looking at me, voice crackling slightly," Is that why she called last night? You've been seeing her? I thought you liked me! I-I thought we..." Harry shook his head as tears streamed his face, he gave one last glance before racing out into the rain as the door shut behind.

I pushed Eleanor off glaring,"What the hell! I told you i was gay! I told you i liked Harry!"

"W-What?" She asked confused as her eyes watered,"I-I thought it was just a phase..t-that was so long ago!"

"SO?! I don't even like you like that!" I shouted frantically, ignoring the stares form people.

A tear fell from her eyes,"But..you went out with me, let me hold your hand, let me kiss you! And last night..."

My eyes became sympathetic,"M'sorry i gave you the wrong idea..but i don't like you like that...i was just being nice.. i didn't mean to lead you on."

"You like Harry don't you?" She asked sadly.

I nodded with a sheepish grin,"Yeah...i really do."

She wiped her teary eyes smiling sadly,"Well...he is sweet, i'm sorry about the whole...'i'm your girlfriend thing'. I shouldn't have done that..."

I chuckled lightly,"It's fine...i just really hope he forgives me."

"If he loves you, he'll understand," She said with a encouraging smile,"Now go get your man."

I nodded and rushed out into the rain. I am determined to win him back, i just hope he can forgive me.