Chapter 1 ~ Flights

"Brielle! Come down here please!" My father called from downstairs. "Coming!" I responded. I raced downstairs and into the living room. "Brielle, I have something to tell you." He said.

"Um, okay? What's up?" I asked. "Brielle, Taylor is out of control. He's posting inappropriate things on his social media, he's smoking, doing drugs, he's just going downhill. I've talked about it with the other boys, and we think it's best if you fly out to MagCon."

"Wait, what? You want me to fly out? I-I'm not sure! I mean, I haven't seen Taylor in two years!" I said, freaking out. "Brielle. Calm down. It's been decided. We just need the old Taylor back." My dad said.

"Okay, but only because I don't want to see my brother crash and burn." I said. "Thank you so much, Brielle." My dad said, hugging me tightly. "It's fine, dad." I smiled. "So, when do I leave?" I asked.

"Haha, oh...." My dad chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "You leave tonight." "What?! I still have to pack and everything! Dad!" I groaned. I ran upstairs and into my room, pulling out my suitcase and flinging all of my clothes into it.

*Skipping to the Airport because Car Rides are Boring*

"Bye, dad." I said, hugging him tightly. "Bye, Bri. Stay safe! And please try and help Taylor. I'm worried about him." He said. "Okay. I love you dad, see you in a couple weeks." "Love you too, Bri."

With that, I boarded the plane and waved goodbye. I sat in my seat, and immediately put on my headphones. Music was always kind of an escape for me. I realized that I was sitting in front of a young mother and a crying baby. Not even music could help me escape that.

I drifted off to sleep after a while. Well, after the baby finally stopped crying, anyways. I was awoken by an elderly woman shaking me. "We're landing." She said. "Thanks,"I smiled. I took off my headphones and waited for landing.

Once the plane landed, I grabbed my luggage and walked off the plane. After a while, I saw two teenage boys holding a sign that said "Brielle". I walked up to them. "Hi, I'm Brielle Caniff," I said. "Hi, I'm Cameron, and this is Shawn. We're part of MagCon."