𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖

*Jack*

"I'm sure," I said nervously.

"Great! If you're okay with it, you'll be staying in
y/n's room."

"Great!" Y/n said clenching her teeth together. "If you'll excuse us for a moment." Y/n said grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the hall into her room once again.

"What were you thinking?" She asked pacing the room.

"If we're in a room by ourselves..." I said smirking.

"I like the way you think, Grazer." she said smiling at me.

"Plus, we need to find out if our parents are actually serious about this relationship." I said.

"So, how are we going to pull this off?" She asked sitting down grabbing my hand.

"I don't know. We'll figure it out baby. I love you." I said putting my arm around her.

"I love you too." She said kissing me.

"Not telling anyone about us is killing me." I said.

"Tomorrow is your first day back, right?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Then tomorrow, we tell our friends." She said smiling at me.

~timeskip to the next morning~
*y/n*

Today was Jack's first day back in school. I was so excited to tell our friends about us. I looked at my phone to see a text from Jack.

Jack🧡
Dad says I stay walk home with you after school and spend the night. Does that work?!

I started to text back.

Me
Yea! See you❤️

I set my phone down and searched my closet for the perfect outfit. After ten minutes of frantic searching, I finally chose a grey dress with and flannel shirt to tie around my waist. I ran outside to hopefully not miss the bus.

~timeskip to lunch~

I grabbed my lunch and sat down with Jack and our friends for lunch. Most of our friends were the IT cast so Jack has been filming with them for the last month.

"Hey guys," I said looking at Jack smiling.

"Okay. What's going on here?" Sophia asked confused.

"Jack and I wanted to tell you something."

Everyone suddenly got silent.

"We're dating!" Jack said lifting our hands to the table.

"What?" Finn asked looking shocked.

"We've been dating for a couple months. You guys are the first to know." I said feeling myself blushing.

"You guys are so cute together!" Sophia said practically screaming.

"Well, we have a bit of a problem." Jack said. "Our parents are sort of dating."

Sophia gasped and started choking.

"Wait, you guys could be siblings?" Jaeden asked confused.

"Yeah. Our parents kinda don't know we're dating." I said nervously sweating.

"Okay. I feel like you're in a romance movie gone wrong." Sophia said, her smile slightly fading.

"I know this is probably going to sound horrible but, Jack and I are trying to figure out a way for us to break them up." I said scared for my life.

"Do you want our help?" Sophia asked smiling.

"What?" I asked surprised. I could feel my eyebrows raise in pure shock.

"Don't get me wrong, I love your mom but, I love you guys more." She said smiling.

"We'll walk home together. Meet us after school." I said.

"We're seriously doing this!" Sophia said laughing.