𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

*y/n*

I walked out to the living room. A grabbed a people magazine and waited for Jack to walk out of the laundry room. I looked up and saw Noah sit down at the end of the couch playing fortnite, as always.

"You know I can sense you staring at me, right?" He said. I looked down before he could look up at me.

"I'm not staring at you, ew." I said rolling my eyes.

"Umm, it might help if the magazine you're 'reading' was right side up." He said laughing. "Real smooth."

"Shut up." I said flipping the magazine. A door opened down the hallway. I turned around and saw Jack walk out with the basket.

"Hey y/n. I did your laundry." He said setting the basket down at my feet. I looked back at my mom to make sure she was watching. I turned back and smiled at Jack. Noah was clueless as to what was about to happen. Out of nowhere, I let out the loudest scream I've ever heard.

"Y/N?!?! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" My mom screamed as she ran over to me.

"Mom, look what Jack did to my freaking favorite hoodie." I screamed. My mom made that 'you better not kill him' face.

"Is Y/n Okay?" Gavin asked running into the living room.

"Yeah well, maybe you should've told me that your clothes came with special washing instructions." Jack said rolling his eyes. I threw the hoodie at him.

"Jack honey, this wasn't your fault." My mom said grabbing the hoodie.

"No, Jack. You apologize to Y/n right now." Gavin said giving him the death stare.

"Sorry." Jack said rolling his eyes.

"Thanks." I said, my mom staring at me as if she wanted me to apologize. I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry too, I guess."

"Jack will buy you a new hoodie." Gavin said to me.

"Oh, thanks!" I said smirking at Jack.

"No, no. Y/n, if you want a new one, you buy it." My mom said staring at me once again.

Jack and I snuck out of the living room as my mom and Jack's dad fought over which kid would do what.

"That was awesome!" I said laughing as Jack shut the door behind him.

"You did great!" He said hugging me.

"Wait, what other clothes did you put in the wash?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, you know. Just that one Kendal and Kylie jacket." He said smiling.

I sat there and cringed. "That was my favorite jacket."

"Oh my bad." Jack said.

I rolled my eyes and punched him. "Oops. Sorry, did that hurt? My bad." I said laughing.