𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖

*jack*

I sat on the couch, contemplating weather I should have sent that or not. Was it bad to text back too fast or text at all? I realized that second guessing myself wasn't the best way to build back my self esteem. I focused back on the screen until the three dots of doom appeared to show that she was typing back. Sure enough, they did. I anxiously bit my nails waited for her reply. All of a sudden, it appeared.

Y/n
What do you want?

I figure that she's not too happy about how I treated her at lunch yesterday. I decided what to say and started texting back.

Me
I just wanted to tell you that I'm extremely sorry about how I treated you at lunch yesterday. I understand that I should've listened to what you were saying instead of jumping onto the bandwagon. I know I don't deserve to have your understanding but I wanted to apologize for what happened between us. I love you.

I realized that I might be coming on a bit strong when I said 'I love you' but, instead of deleting it, I ended up sending it by accident. I guess I'll just have to hope she doesn't think I'm weird or desperate, or worse, both.

an:// hi sisters! we're getting close to the end of the book and the chapters are getting gradually shorter to build suspense for what's coming at the end. i hope you've enjoyed the book so far! thanks for all of your support!

-jamescharlessisshook 💜