𝕤 𝕚 𝕩 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

Song: Coaster // Khalid
(the song sets the mood for this chapter)

*jack*

I walked to class, in shock. How could I do this to
Y/n. I shouldn't of flipped out on her like this.

The bell rang for class to begin. It was the last class of the day, math. I'm normally okay at it but today, I couldn't stop thinking about how I could've done things different with Y/n. She was my girl and I basically pushed her out in front of a bus instead of protecting her from it. I really screwed things up.

"Hey Jack?" Finn asked.

I looked up. "Oh, hey Finn. What's up?"

"Do you wanna work together?" He asked.

"Sure." I said as he pulled up a desk next to me.

Finn said something but I completely zoned out. Why did I do this to Y/n? I can't believe I did this to her. Of course, the person that is closest to her decides to stab her in the back. She'll never forgive me.

"What do you think about that equation?" Finn asked.

"Um.. Huh?" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Okay dude. What's the matter. You haven't been paying attention to anything I've said." He said.

I sighed. "Fine. If you must know, I flipped out on
y/n and said some things." I said putting my head in my hands.

"What things did you say?" He asked.

"That if she told our parents about us, we were over." I said.

"What happened after that?" He asked.

"Well, I kinda walked away and left her there... alone." I said.

"JACK FREAKING GRAZER!?! You freaking left her there alone?! Are you serious?"

I face palmed. There's no way she would ever forgive me even if I begged her. I broke up with her and just left her there alone.

"What should I do now?" I asked. Tears started welling up in my eyes.

"You have to apologize. If you have feelings for her like I know you do, don't let her get away that easy. She worth fighting for."

The dismissal bell rang.

"I'll tell her at home." I said gathering my things.

"You better hope she'll forgive you." He said walking away. I hoped so too.

*y/n*

I ran down the hallway frantically searching for Sophia. Jack's locker is right next to mine. I knew if I went down there now, I'd run into him and that is what I'm trying to avoid.

"Sophia!" I said spotting her in the crowd of kids trying to get to their lockers.

"I'll meet you at your locker." She yelled. I rolled my eyes. Great. I'm trying to avoid Jack, now I'm forced to do the exact opposite.

I walked to my locker slowly trying to get there after he left. My strategy seemed work. By the time I got there, Jack was gone. Part of me was sad that he didn't wait for me. What I am thinking. He doesn't like me anymore. Why would he want to wait for me? I got my stuff out of my locker and waited for Sophia to get down here.

"Y/N?!" I looked up to see Finn walk up to me.

"What's up, Finn?" I asked.

"I talked to Jack and-"

"Finn, it's over. He's already made it clear that we don't have the same feelings for each other since he obviously didn't want to hear me out. Whatever Jack said to you, I don't care. He doesn't love me anymore." I said walking away. Tears started streaming down my face as I ran into the bathroom.