𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

*jack*

I walked down the hallway to y/n's room. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Y/n?" I said opening to door.

She was gone. I looked all over the room. I walked over the window. It was open and the screen was popped out. She snuck out.

*y/n*

I ran to Sophia's car. I got in and slammed the door.

"Did you run into Jack?" She smirked.

"No but I almost did. Thanks for the heads up." I said rolling my eyes.

"No problem." She said laughing. "So, what do you wanna do?" She asked.

"Are we still good for that spa day? After the day I had today, I could really use it." I said.

"Of course." She said.

~timeskip~

It was 2 in the morning. I couldn't get back to sleep. I started thinking about Jack.

"Sophia?" I whispered. I turned over to see Sophia on her phone, listening to music. I got up and sat on her bed.

"Oh, I didn't know you were awake. What's up?" She said pulling out her earbuds.

"I can't stop thinking about Jack." I said. I could feel the tears filling my eyes.

"Oh sweetie." She said hugging me. I started hysterically sobbing on her shoulder.

"He's never going to talk to me again. I could've done something to be a better-"

"Y/n, he's being a jerk. You didn't do anything." She said staring at my beat red face.

"I could've listened to where he was coming from instead of trying to get my point across." I said.

"Listen, there'll be plenty of guys in your life." She said.

"Yeah, well there's only one Jack." I said still sobbing.

"If Jack is the one, he'll come back to you. I know he will." She said hugging me once again.

~timeskip~

My phone alarm went off. I looked at the time on my phone.

"6:03. It's too early for this." I whispered rubbing my eyes.

I got up, chose my outfit and got ready for the day.

"Hey." Sophia said walking into the bathroom.

"Oh hey." I said applying my makeup.

"What mascara are you using?" She asked.

"The stuff I normally use." I replied.

She handed me makeup remover wipes and a new tube of mascara.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Oh honey. For a day like today, your gonna need the waterproof kind." She said smiling.

"I can't tell if your trying to help or insulting me." I said laughing taking the makeup from her.

*jack*

"Good morning, Jack." My dad said as I sat down at the table for breakfast.

"Good morning, dad." I said.

He walked over to the table and sat down a plate of pancakes.

"What's wrong?"

"What... um nothing." I said looking down.

"Okay?" He said walking away.

I sat there silently eating my breakfast. I needed a plan to apologize to y/n. I could take her someplace for us to be alone. Wait no. That won't work if she's mad, she won't want to get up.

"This is hopeless." I said. I covered my mouth not believing that I said that out aloud.

"What is?" My dad asked.

"Oh, uh.. eating these pancakes. I'm just too full to eat another bite." I said grabbing my backpack and walking out of the door. "Bye dad." I said mentally face palming.

*y/n*

Sophia and I walked into the school together. We have all the same classes together so I have moral support in each class.

"Hey. The homecoming football game is tonight. Do you want to go?" She asked as I opened my locker.

"Uh, I don't know. Jack and I were going to go to that game together." I said.

"Oh come on. He's probably not even going to go anyways. Plus, it'll get your mind off him." She said trying to persuade me.

"Fine. I'll go." I said finally giving in. All I could do now was hope that Jack wouldn't show up.