𝕖 𝕝 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟

*y/n*

Mom walked in the door with a big smile. She literally couldn't stop smiling at Gavin. When we started eating dinner she started talking about jewelry really subtlety.

"So, I went to the jewelry store today and found the cutest engagement ring." She said smiling at Gavin as Gavin started chocking on whatever he was drinking.

"Did you sweetie?" He said raising his eyebrows at us.

"Yeah." She said still staring into Gavin's eyes.

"Could you excuse me and the kids for a second?" He asked motioning for us to come with him.

"Sure." She said starting to eat her meal.

"What did you tell her?" Gavin asked us crossing his arms.

We both looked at each other in pure shock.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked pretending to be confused.

"I mean... you must've told her about me thinking about the engagement." He said getting impatient.

"Ohhh. We haven't said a word." I said. "Isn't that right, Jack?"

"Yep. Not a word." He said nervously the back of his neck.

"Fine. Don't say anything. I'm going to do exactly what you suggested and wait for the right time." He said looking at me.

"You have our word." I said staring at him. He walked out of the room.

"What the frick were you thinking?" Jack asked.

"I don't know." I said putting my head into my hands.

"Hey. It's okay." Jack said hugging me. I looked up at him staring at him. "Come with me." He said grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?" I said whispering and laughing.

He led me to my room and shut the door. "Y/n, I love you!" He said smiling at me.

"Jack Dylan Grazer. I've loved you since I laid eyes on you." I said smiling back at him. jack grabbed my by my waist suddenly and leaned in for the most passionate kiss I've ever had.

"Jack." I said pulling away from him. "We can't take any chances." I said staring at his lips. I couldn't look away for some reason.

"I know. I couldn't resist." He said blushing.

"Me either. But, we gotta be more careful." I said looking up at him. We hugged and walked to the dinner table again. We sat down and Jack grabbed my hand under the table.

"So, kids. Have you had finals yet?"

"N-"

"Actually," Jack said cutting me off. "We've been learning about the reproductive system, haven't we y/n?" He asked turning to me.

I chocked on my water like the last tome we brought up the "sex talk" at the table. my mom joined me by chocking on whatever she was drinking as well.

"Mhmm." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Well, have they talk about the..."

"Yes mom.. yes." I said mentally facepalming.

There was an awkward silence at the table that no one broke until the neighbor's dog started to bark again. Jack and I looked at Noah and started dying laughing. The rest of the table looked at us like we were crazy.

"We have an announcement." Mom said standing up. "Since Jack and Gavin were looking for an apartment in the city to move into, we thought that they could move into the house with us." She said smiling.

Me and Jack both started chocking. "What?" We said in unison.