𝕤 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟

*jack*

"Hi Mr. Grazer!" Y/n said opening the door letting him inside the house.

"Hey Dad!" I said giving him a hug.

"So, me, Noah, and Jack will be in my room so you make your-" Dad cut y/n off.

"Hold on, why are you going to be in your room together?" He asked suspiciously.

"Umm, well..." She said trying to make up a story. "Um, Jack?"

"Well, we have homework to do." I said nervously laughing.

"And Noah?"

"Uhh, Noah's going to help us." I replied.

"Umm, yeah." Noah said smiling.

"Welp, we better get going." I said pulling y/n's arm with Noah following us.

Noah closed the door behind him.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered.

"Oh, Y/n. Just fake like you're on your period."

I started laughing.

"Mhmm, okay. How do you expect me to do that?" She asked already annoyed.

"Can't you like bleed on command?"

"Umm, no. That's literally not how it happens. Plus, why would Gavin need to help me with that?" She asked.

"You could pretend like it's your first one and you don't know what to do." Noah said.

"Umm, Noah. I'm 15 years old. It's unrealistic to have your first period at age 15."

"Please?" Noah said using puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. But what about the blood?" She asked.

"Just pretend it's a false alarm. I'll go check on Gavin." He said walking out of the room.

Y/n put her head in her hands and started laughing.

"Are you seriously going to do this?" I asked laughing with her.

"I don't really have a choice."

• • •

"Gavin, can you come in here for a second?" Y/n said from the bathroom.

Noah and I were watching the hallway through the key hole in the doorknob. We watched my dad walk into the bathroom.

"You ready?" Noah asked me.

"I think so." I said nervously chuckling.

I ran down the hallway to the kitchen searching for my dad's phone.

I quickly ran back from the kitchen to y/n's bedroom with the phone in my hands.

A couple minutes later, y/n walked in the room, her face redder than a tomato.

"That was the most humiliating thing I've ever had to do in my life." She said laughing.

"How bad was it?" Noah asked y/n.

"Well, he just about had a panic attack and there wasn't even blood." She said still laughing.

"Yeah. He kinda has a fear of blood." I said looking up at y/n.

"Give me the phone." Noah said reaching for the phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"How does this sound, "Hey (y/m/n), I was wondering what your ring size is?"

"Wow. That was a lot." Y/n said sarcastically laughing.

"Shut up, ready to send." Noah asked, his finger hovering over the send button.

"Send it." I said nervous for what was going to happen.

"Now, we have to find a way to put it back." Noah said looking at us for ideas.