𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣

*y/n*

"Go to your rooms." My mom said slamming her car keys on the table.

"Okay mom." I said nervously walking up the stairs, Jack following me.

Jack walked in and closed the door behind him.

He sat down down next to me and held my hand. That's when I lost it.

"Jack, what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Aww, don't cry. It's all gonna be okay." Jack said holding me in his arms.

"My mom is never going to let us be together." I said.

Jack sighed as he looking into my eyes. "Be optimistic, Y/n."

I played with his hair until I heard a knock at the door. We both sat up instantly.

"Come in." I said, Jack and I trying to untangle our fingers.

"We have to talk." Sophia said walking in the room.

"How did you get in here?" I asked.

"I scaled the side of your house and climbed in the hallway window." She said smiling.

"Seriously." Jack asked.

"No, I snuck in the front door." She said. "But we don't have much time."

"Okay." I said. "What's up?"

"When I walked in the door, I may have listened in on your mom and Gavin's conversation over the phone." She said.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"I'm pretty sure that they're still on the phone, but your mom was yelling at Gavin telling him that she wants what's best for you guys and wants you to be happy." She said.

I started smiling. The sound of footsteps started and got louder by the second.

"It's my mom. Quick, Sophia get in my closet." I said.

Sophia ran to the closet. Jack and I tried to be as normal as possible.

My mom opened the door. "We've got to have a talk." She said staring at us.

-oof last couple chapters❤️