𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕥 𝕨 𝕠

*y/n*

I heard my phone go off in the other room.

"Sophia, can you see who it is?" I asked from the other room.

"Sure." She yelled back running into the bedroom, my phone on the nightstand.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"You sure you wanna know?" She asked hesitantly.

"Uh yeah." I said suddenly nervous for her answer.

"It's Jack. It won't let me view the message though." She said handing the phone to me.

Instead of looking at the message, my full attention focused on the time.

"HOLY CRAP SOPHIA! THE GAME STARTS IN 10 MINUTES!!" I yelled running back into the bathroom, Jack's text still unread.

We got in the car and drove to the stadium, the game minutes away from starting.

"Soph. What if he's there and purposely avoids me?" I ask practically shaking.

"If he does, we'll go get ice cream afterwards. Even if he doesn't, we'll still get ice cream." She said smiling at me. I laughed a little and appreciated her trying to cheer me up but, if I'm being honest it isn't working.

We pulled into the parking lot and grabbed our things.

"How much is it?" I ask pulling out my wallet. "I brought enough to pay for both of us plus food."

"Put that back, I'm paying." She said smiling.

"Well, you don't have to tell me twice!" I say tucking my wallet into the cupholder of the car. I slam the door as we walk through the rocky parking lot.

Sophia looks over at me as I keep my head down.

"Hey." She said pulling her arm around my shoulder. "It's gonna be okay. I guarantee he's gonna talk to you tonight, nice or not I'm not sure. But, I know he'll talk to you."

"Thanks" I said smiling a little. I guess all I could do was hope that she was right.

-suuuuper close to the end😉