𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪

*y/n*

I shoved my phone back in my pocket trying to get my mind off of Jack. Whatever I did, my mind always went back to him. I couldn't face the fact that I still loved him.

"Y/n?" Sophia said. I immediately snapped out of my daydream.

"Huh?" I said looking around.

"The bell rang. It's time to go home." She said packing up my stuff for me.

"Oh." I said laughing. I realized I was daydreaming for an hour and a half.

~timeskip~

We set our stuff down in the kitchen and ran to Sophia's room. I immediately went on Pinterest trying to find hair and outfit ideas for tonight's game.

"That's cute!" Sophia said glancing at my screen.

"Too bad I'm not wearing anything like it." I said turning my phone off.

"What are you wearing?" She asked me.

"Ripped denim jeans and a hoodie." I said smiling.

She clenched her teeth together. "Really?"

"Yes." I said strutting out of the room.

I walked back in with the most presentable hoodie and jeans I could find.

"Okay. Sorry I doubted you." She said practically drooling over my outfit.

"You better be." I said trying to keep a straight face.

I curled up in bed and tried to take a nap but my mind wouldn't shut off. I finally gave in and sat up facing Sophia.

"Sophia." I said gaining her attention.

"Yeah."

"What if Jack is there?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. We're going to have a great time weather Jack's there or not." She said making me smile.

"Thanks!" I said.

I pulled my phone out and read the text from Jack once again. This time, I decided to answer.

-last few chapters 😉😱