𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

*jack*

"Here." Y/n said laying out an old Beach Boys tee shirt with holes in it in front of me.

"Mhmm okay, what is this? I've never seen you wear it." I said still examining the shirt.

"That's the point. All of my other clothes I wear on a weekly basis."

"No. It's supposed to be something that you love to wear."  I said.

"Do I have to?" She asked using her puppy dog eyes.

"Do you want us to stay together?" I said frowning.

"Well..." She said looking at me laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Really?"

"Okay fine. Since you know me so well, whatever you pick out, you can shrink." She said laughing.

"What?" I said rolling my eyes at her once again.

"This is not a debate that normal couples have, is it?" She asked still laughing.

"Nope. Not at all."

~timeskip~

"Are you ready?" I asked walking towards the closed door.

"How bad is the shirt?" She asked nervously.

"I guess we'll find out now." I said laughing.

We walked into the laundry room and opened the dryer. I pulled out y/n's shrunk lifeguard hoodie.

"JACK!?!? My lifeguard hoodie?" She asked pushing me.

"What? You said I could choose." I said. "Plus, you wear it all the time."

She rolled her eyes. "You're right."

"Okay. What do we do now?" I asked.

"Put the hoodie in the basket. I'll go and sit on the couch and you set a timer for 5 minutes. Once it's time, you walk out of the laundry room and tell me that you accidentally put my hoodie in the dryer."

"Do you really think this could work?" I asked laughing at the ridiculous plan we'd come up with.

"There's only one way to find out." She said walking out of the room.