𝕟 𝕚 𝕟 𝕖

*y/n*

"What if he actually calls his phone and comes out here?" I asked.

"Forget him finding the phone. What happens when dad starts randomly texting y/m/n, accidentally scrolls up and sees the text we forgot to delete from his phone." Jack said. I started to bite my nails in nervousness. "Well, we have to go over and get it. My dad's getting closer and closer to finding it while we are talking about what we're going to do."

"Mhmm, well. You see, it's not as easy as you make it seem. We've lived in this house forever and we haven't even seen the owner let alone talked to him or her. So, we could get charged for trespassing." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Well, I'll take the charge for trespassing." Jack said climbing the fence. He stopped abruptly.

"You're stuck, aren't you?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yep." He said trying to shake himself free.

We all safely made it to the neighbors backyard. We looked around but couldn't find the phone anywhere.

"Dang Jack. I didn't think you could throw this hard. I can't find the phone anywhere." I said laughing at him.

"Shut up. Don't question my throwing skills." He said rolling his eyes.

"Okay." I said rolling my eyes back at him.

"Umm, guys?" Noah said faintly.

"Does- Does that thing have it's shots?" Jack whimpered.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked turning around. "HOLY CRAP!" I screamed. I was now face to face with a 6 feet tall bulldog that had something that looked a lot like Gavin's phone in it's mouth.

an:// sorry this chapter is so short. i hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! i can't thank you guys enough for all of the support you've given me! finals are kicking my butt this week so i'll try and post as much as i can! thanks a million for your support!

bye shistars💜
-jamescharlessisshook