𝕗 𝕚 𝕗 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

*y/n*

"So, how'd it go?" Sophia asked as we sat down at the lunch table.

"So far so good." Jack said smiling.

"They don't suspect a thing." I said.

"So you didn't break anything expensive?" Finn asked.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Finn." I said laughing.

"How does your mom not know? How does Gavin not know?" Sophia asked.

"I don't know and I'm fine if I don't find out." Jack said.

"How long do you think this will last?" Sophia asked sipping her milk.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"I mean how long do you think that this'll last... the whole 'your parents not finding out about you guys' thing." She said.

"Oh, I hope they will understand when we decide to tell them." I replied.

"Whoa, What?" Jack asked. "You never told me we were going to tell them."

"Jack, how long do you think this is going to last? Our parents are bound to find out, it's just a matter of us telling them or them figuring it out for themselves."

"We'll leave you guys alone." Sophia said as everyone followed her.

"Jack. We have to tell them. It doesn't matter if they don't except us since we were together before they were." I said looking deeply into his hazel eyes.

"You know what, maybe we should just break up so they'll never have to know." He said rolling his eyes.

"Jack?!" I said surprised. "Are we breaking up?"

"I don't want to. But, how do you think our parents are going to react if we tell them?" He said. "This is the only way we won't tear our family apart." He said as he walked away.

Tears filled my eyes. This didn't just happen? What the hell am I going to do now? We lived together. I got up to go find Sophia.

"Sophia?" I said walking up to her. I could feel the tears about to burst out of my eyes.

She turned around. "Y/n. Is everything okay?" I didn't answer. I knew if I started talking, I would start crying. "Come here." She said hugging me.

I burst out crying on her shoulder. "Jack dumped me." I said sniffling. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Of course not. Jack is being a jerk. It's gonna be okay." She said still hugging me.

"Can I stay at your house tonight?" I asked wiping my eyes and pulling away from her grasp.

"Of course, bubba." She said smiling. "We'll go have a spa day if it'll make you feel better."

I started laughing. "I'd love that. Thanks Soph!"

an:// hi sisters! thanks so much for all the love and support on this book. it means so much to me! i've had back to back finals these past few weeks so i didn't post that much. I'm going to start posting more frequently now. thanks again for all of your support💗

-jamescharlessisshook💜