𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣

*Jack*

Y/n, Sophia and I met at Y/n's locker.

"Hey babe!" Y/n said kissing me.

"I still have to get used to this. You two are adorable!" Sophia said smiling at us.

I rolled my eyes at her. "You ready?" I asked y/n picking up her backpack.

"Let's go!" She said grabbing her bag.

I began to think about how we would break up our parents without them finding out it was us. My phone buzzed. I pulled it out and saw it was a stupid location alert from my dad. I looked at it more closely. He was at the jewelers. I immediately started panicking.

"Y/N!!!!" I screamed.

"WHAT?" She screamed back.

"Look." I said showing her his location.

"Sophia!" Y/n said turning towards her. "Jack's dad is at the jewelry store."

"Omg. Do you know what this means?"

"Do you think he's going to propose?" Y/n asked me.

I grabbed her hand. "Hey. It's gonna be okay."

We made our way to Y/n's house. We walked up the driveway and saw a car in the garage.

"Is your mom home?"

"No. It's Noah." She said walking up the steps and ringing the doorbell.

Noah walked to the door and answered it with a disgusted look on his face. "Oh, it's just you."

"Who'd you think it was, your imaginary friends?" She said walking through the door with me and Sophia behind her.

"We'll be in my room." She said walking down the hallway.

We all shuffled into her room as Sophia closed the door behind her.

"So, what are your guys' thoughts?" Sophia asked us.

"I don't know what to do." I said.

"What about the proposal?" Y/n asked.

"What about it?" Sophia asked.

"We could blow it up!" I said proud of my idea.

"Mhmm, okay. Instead of blowing up the thing that your dad probably spent his life savings on, we could hide it." Y/n said.

My phone rang. I picked it up, saw that it was my dad, and started freaking out.

"Guys, it's my dad. He's face-timing me."

"What do we do?" Sophia asked frantically.

"Hide in the corner." I said. They ran over to the other side of the room as I answered the video call.

"Hey," I said nervously laughing.

"Hey buddy. How's it going?" He asked.

"It's good," I said mentally panicking.

"How's Y/n? Can I see her?" He said. I looked over at Y/n in the corner shaking her head "no" then back at the phone screen.

"Hold on a second." I said putting the phone on mute.

I walked over to the corner and made her come talk to my dad.

"Hey," She said nervously.

"Hi Y/n!" He said as she walked back the corner.

"Hey, um dad."

"What's up?" He asked.

"Why were you at the jewelry store?" I asked subtly. Y/n and Sophia mouthed "what are you doing" at me from the corner. I shrugged.

He sighed. "Okay. Here's the truth."