𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕝 𝕧 𝕖

*jack*

"Try to contain your excitement." Y/n's mom said confused.

"Yay." I said sarcastically.

"If you'll excuse us." I said grabbing Jack's wrist and pulling him into my bedroom and closing the door behind us.

"Wtf!?" I screamed.

"Y/n, calm down." I said trying to calm her down.

"CALM DOWN?!?!" She screamed. " HOW THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!?!"

"Hey." I said pulling her close to me. "It's all gonna be okay."

She looked up at me, tears streaming down her beautiful face. "How? Once we move in, we can't keep doing this."

"Yeah we can. By acting like we're becoming more like siblings." I said looking down at her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, normal siblings fight and tease each other, right?"

"Yeah, I guess." She replied.

"So, tomorrow we fight over something dumb so our parents won't think that we're unusually close." I said smiling at my good idea.

"Jack, are you serious?" She said laughing. "This can't work."

"We'll see tomorrow."

~timeskip~

"You've got to be kidding." Sophia said sipping on her chocolate milk.

"What else are we supposed to do? It seems like the only logical thing to do." Y/n replied.

"Or you could, break up you know." Jaeden said rolling his eyes.

"Jaeden, just because you're lonely, doesn't not mean that everyone else has to be." I said, y/n laughing at him.

"Hey. It's not my fault I like being single." Jaeden rolling is eyes once again.

"Anyways, you guys have any ideas of things we could fight about?" Y/n asked.

"I FREAKING GOT IT!!!" Finn screamed. "You guys could break something then fight about who did it." He said smiling.

"Yeah, how about something that won't result to one of us paying millions of dollars to replace the thing that we broke for a fake fight." Y/n said.

"Fine. Take it or leave it." Finn sassed back.

"We'll leave that offer on the table. What else?" Y/n asked.

"Oh. Jack could purposely shrink something of yours and then you could get mad at him." Wyatt said.

"That's perfect." I said smiling at y/n.

"Fine. On one condition... I choose what you shrink." She said looking up at me.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes at her smiling face.

"Let's hope my dad and your mom doesn't figure out what we're up to."

-oof sorry it's so short😂