Chapter 38

{1 Year Later}

Carrie and Mike are back together and had a baby girl, named Hadith.

{Carrie's POV}

"Mike, Hadith..." I say pulling the blankets over my head.

"I got her babe." He promised getting out of bed.

I peek out of the blankets and realize it's 5 in the morning. I didn't get to go to bed until 2:30... Mike brings Hadith in and lays her on the bed with me.

Mike then sits on the bed with us and turns on the tv. Great, the bubble guppies. One of the most annoying shows ever made if you were to ask me.

"She's probably hungry..." Mike tells me.

"Probably." I say picking up my sweet, girl.

I've been trying to stay all natural with this baby. She's been drinking water, being breast fed, eating healthy and she's been on a good schedule.

I begin to breast feed Hadith and then Abby walks in.

"Oh gross." Abby says closing her eyes.

"What are you doing awake so early?" I asked her.

"Well... It is my first day of school and all. Remember?" Abby mentioned.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know. I didn't even take you school shopping Abby! Did you tell me at all?" I asked, worried.

"Daddy took me to get everything I need mama." She laughs.

"Even clothes? And shoes? And everything?" I questioned quickly.

"Mama, everything." She stared.

"Thank you Mike." I smiled at him.

"Your welcome babe." Mike says kissing my forehead.

"You want me to take you abbs?" I asked.

"Mikes going to take me mama." She says.

"Oh... Okay then. Well uh... You go get ready. Tell me when your leaving." I tell her, pressing my lips together.

Ever since I had another baby, I'm not able to do everything like I used to. Now Mike is doing everything. But it kinda sucks, because I miss hanging out with Abby.

"Hey Abbers?" I called for her.

"Yes?" She responded.

"You wanna watch a movie when you get home, after we eat dinner?" I questioned, smiling.

"Yeah, sure!" Abby smiled back.

{After Dinner}

As we watch the movie, I hear Abby let out a big yawn. I place my hand on her head and pull her onto my chest. She lays down and I start to play with her hair.

I run my fingers through every strand of her and begin to rub her back with my other hand. I look down at her and see her eyes shut, slowly.

When the movies over, I hear Mike walking down the stairs. He has the baby in his hands.

"Shh... Abby is asleep. I'm going to take her upstairs." I whisper.

"Okay, I'm going to put Hadith to bed after her bath." Mike replies.

I pick Abby up and take her upstairs and lay her into her bed. I pull the blankets over her and tuck her in. After she's all tucked in, I turn her fan on low and shut off the lights. I walk towards the door and begin to shut it.

"Mama?" I hear a little voice speak from inside Abby's room.

"Yes darlin'?" I responded with a whisper.

"Will you snuggle with me until I fall asleep?" She wondered.

"Of course abbs." I say closing her door and walking over to her.

As I lay down, I begin to rub Abby's head.

"I love you mommy." She says.

I smile, "I love you to the moon and back kiddo."