Chapter 56

{Abby's POV}
{4 Weeks Later}

I couldn't tell mama. She'd kill me... Dad would be even more mad. I was raised better than this.

I raised my shirt and looked down at my stomach. I was pregnant. The dad, I didn't even know his name. It wasn't supposed to happen this way.

Thankfully I was only 3 weeks pregnant, I wasn't even showing yet. But if mama looked at my stomach, she'd know right away. So I just have to make sure I hide it for as long as possible.

"Abby?' Dad asked as he say me looking at my stomach.

I just looked at him as I pulled down my shirt.

"What are you doing?" Ge curiously questioned me.

"Just... Checking out my body. I want to be smaller." I pretended.

My size was perfect. I was far from fat, and I wasn't skinny like mama, because that was too skinny to me.

"Your just like your mother... She's always worried about her size. Don't worry about the way you look. Your beautiful!" Mike reassured me.

"Thanks, dad." I smiled.

"You're welcome... I wanted to see if you'd watch the girls for your mom and I tonight." Mike politely asked me.

"Yeah, sure!" I smiled.

I couldn't have this baby. The house is already crowded. But worst of all, I couldn't tell my parents.