welcome!

Hi!! My name is Manilla, but you all are free to call me whatever you please!

A little bit about me is, well. I'm not fluent in any language :(, my English is... okay whenever I'm writing in it- speaking is a whole nother thing. I can read and understand French, speaking and writing it... even worse than speaking English. I've been told that my English isn't bad, at least when I'm writing in it- so hopefully this story won't bother most of you. Another thing about me is, I will get very invested in this story, like craaaazzzzzyyyy invested. I will update so frequently, like almost every day. Which, is not healthy for me at all BAHAHA, and that's basically it.

This book is... I hope something none of you have read before, and I hope that you all are just as excited as me to read it as I am to write it!

This book does follow a character from a book I've written previously, called. "The King"

Although it's not needed, I would recommend reading that book before just so you get a more in-depth look at Zeke's character. But if you don't, that's fine! 

This book is a stand alone!

Now, here's a little thing I wrote, just to get y'all into the book ;) 

~♥~

Every day I woke up, every day I ate, every day I would plaster the same fake smile on my face.

You see that's what happens to you when you lose your soulmate.

Today I sat at the dining table, with said smile adorning my face as I cracked another joke, causing my family to laugh.

I gave them no reason to worry, sometimes I'd even confuse my false joy as honest happiness.

So I watched as the food was passed around, as my sister on my right talking animatedly to her mate. Who responded to her with a smile of her own. I watched my cousin as he sat in front of me holding his mates hand under the table, trying to hide their display of affection- but failing miserably.

I took a deep breath as I stuck my fork into my Mac N' cheese that Dawn, my cousin's mate, prepared for us. This time not burnt. I brought it up to my lips, it lingered in the air for a brief second as I willed my mouth open to take a bite.

But instead, I dropped the fork, the clatter of it hitting the plate and bouncing off the table halted all conversation and shined a bright spotlight on me.

"I'm leaving."

The simple words rolled off my tongue so easily even I was genuinely shocked.

"Zeke..." Dawn started, setting her own fork down and looking at me with her soft eyes. "What do you mean?"

My leg bounced up and down underneath the table as I forced myself to not choke up.

"Zeke," Lucas who spoke beside Dawn. "Are you alright?"

"I'm sorry." I started, shutting my eyes as my leg stopped bouncing. "But if I spend another godforsaken moment in this damn house I will go insane."

I heard a chair skidding back, my eyes were still glued shut as I pushed back my tears. A soft touch came across my back, I peered at Dawn through my wet eyelashes.

We both said nothing, we both just stared. Our eyes having a conversation for the both of us.

She broke out stare with a hug, her small arms came around and wrapped themselves around me. I didn't waste a second before hugging her back. 

"I'm so sorry."

~♥~

wooooooooooooooooooooooo chile, I hope you all buckled your seatbelts! this book will be an insane rollercoaster. 

Happy reading :)...