10| Mihi Credite

Zeke's POV:

When I woke up I was surprised to see myself still in Romeo's room, even more surprised when I didn't see her there with me. 

I rubbed my eyes, groaning as I awoke from my slumber only to have something small pounce on me.

"Ah, fuck!" I yelped loudly, throwing my hands in the air. 

Sitting on top of my stomach was Noelle who was beaming down at me.

"Oh shit, I didn't mean to say fuck. Fuck! I didn't mean to say shit, shit! I didn't mean to say fu-" Noelle's eyes widened as I kept talking. I groaned, "Listen here you little gremlin, I didn't say anything." I pointed a finger at her, she eyed it carefully before grabbing it with her crummy hands and guiding it towards her open mouth.

I jumped off the bed quickly in disgust as she giggled.

"Noelle, what the fudge?" I exclaimed, "Shawty you acting mad nasty." I began to rub my finger against my pants all the while muttering actual profanities under my breath. 

"Are you done teaching the child swears?"

I stopped wiping only to see Val leaning against the door frame, and by the look on his face, I just knew he was there when I woke up and was there to watch my entire encounter with Noelle. I turned my confused gaze into an accusatory one as I pointed my finger again towards Noelle.

"You little midget," I exclaimed and she laughed, "why didn't you tell me he was here!" My eyes quickly glanced down towards my finger and I moved it away from her. 

She started fiddling with the material of her dress, "You didn't give me the chance," She mumbled, "You just began saying 'Oh fuck, shit-"

"Hey, hey, hey you aren't Mo Bamba," I interrupted her, covering her small mouth with my big hand. "Don't repeat after me."

She nodded, and I looked back up to Val who was watching this all happen with his stoic face. "So why-" I got cut off by the feeling of something wet on my hand, "What the fu- NOELLE!"

She laughed and moved away from my grasp as she ran past Val and towards the hallways outside of the room.

"Dirty little..." I mumbled incoherently. 

Valentine's eyebrows raised and he stopped leaning against the door and began to walk towards me.

"Are you feeling alright?" Val asked as he neared my disgusted state.

"Awww," I cooed at him while rubbing my palm against my wrinkly jeans, causing him to roll his eyes. "you're wondering if I'm bueno, well sí seigneur I am mucho bueno."

He clapped his left hand on my right shoulder and began to drag me towards the door, "Perfect."

"Woah, woah, woah," I stopped him from pushing me further, "Slow your roll buddy, where are we going?"

He sighed before turning to face me, his arms crossed behind his back. "King Vincent isn't quite done with you yet," Val's words caused me to grow rigid and burn with anger, "he wants to see if you're an actual wolf like you claim you are."

I scoffed, "What's he going to do now?" I questioned mockingly. "Tie me up with silver chains?"

Valentine started walking as a grimace made itself present on his features, "You might not want to say that so loudly and give him new ideas." He said as I fell in step with him, "Honestly I don't know what he has planned for you, it's most likely nothing good though, so prepare yourself for the worst."

"After that stunt, that he pulled yesterday, I don't think I could prepare for anything worse," I mumbled, causing Val to turn and face me.

"Yesterday," He repeated, "You know, I was there when you were berating my cousin, and trust me when I say nothing would've stopped me from carving out your heart when I found out you tried breaking my cousins." He threatened, "But unlike you, Ezekiel, I think before I act."