11| Basium

Rome's POV:

I dragged Ezekiel back into my room, basically had thrown him in there as I locked down the door.

"Uh, Romeo?"

My head snapped to meet his eyes, but then they drifted towards the outrageous outfit he had on.

"Ezekiel take off my coat," I told him, "and your shorts," I said a beat later while I ran towards my closet with a proud smile on my face.

"Woah, OK!" He exclaimed jumping off the bed before I heard his quick footsteps nearing my closet, "When I said lovemaking," His cheeks turned bright red, "I didn't actually mean that."

I scoffed at him as I scavenged my closet but couldn't find anything appropriate to wear to the meeting tonight.

"Well... just know, I did," I told him honestly as I walked out of the closet to look for Camille.

"I- uh- you-" He kept stuttering and I smirked while I called out for her.

"Yes?" I said to him, he was looking at me with wide eyes.

He scratched the back of his neck and let out an exhale, "You just said that so easily..."

I laughed loudly at him as I took off my vest and laid it to rest on my vanity. "So did you."

His face contorted, I could tell he was trying to backstep from that topic, "But the thing is..." I raised my eyebrows at him, "It was all spur of the moment, ya know?"

"Uh huh," I told him as I took off my earrings, "Camille!" I yelled for her once more.

"Like me saying that doesn't mean I wanna bone you." He clarified, but I watched his face through the mirror as it fell in shock as he comprehended just exactly what he said, "I'm not saying that I wouldn't bone you either!"

I turned to face him, my arm dangling over the chair. I had a look of pleasant shock on my face as he kept mumbling.

"I just-phew is it hot in here?" He tugged at the coat before he took it off, discarding it in my bed causing his bare chest to be in view. Realization dawned on his face and he pointed a finger at me, "No!" He exclaimed loudly upon looking at my face. "I didn't take it off because I wanted to bone you, I just- It's too damn hot in this room!"

But my eyes weren't paying attention to his words as much as I was paying attention to his chest, and the silver mark that created a small divet in his skin.

"What?" He said as I stood up, "Why are you looking at my boobs?" I neared him and my sole focus was that mark, "Romeo, stop assaulting my boobs with your eyes."

"Oh shut up Ezekiel, I understood what you meant," I told him as I swatted away his words, my hands involuntarily found their way to his arms and I gripped them and looked directly at the mark on his chest. "What's this?"

He looked down to see what I was looking at, first, his face looked confused before he saw what I saw and his face hardened.

"Long story." He muttered.

"One we don't have time for or one you just won't tell me?" I questioned.

His eyes paced between mine and I watched his Adam's apple rise up and down. "One we don't have time for."

"I see..."

We stood close to each other, our chest just inches from 'accidentally' touching against each other. I could feel his inhales and exhales as they fawned across my face. His eyes widened as he saw how close we were, but he didn't move back and neither did I, instead I leaned into his ear.