17| Timor

Rome's POV:

I gulped slightly as I stared at the frosted glass door dauntingly looking at me.

"You gonna open that door or...?" Zeke said from behind me, adjusting his hold on the two suitcases.

I shook my head, "It's rude to just open a door, I don't know these people."

Zeke groaned and rolled his eyes, "Romeo, this is literally my house, open the door."

"It's not your house, you left it remember?"

"My arms are killing me over here."

"Well if you can't handle holding two suitcases for more than fiv-"

The door creaked open, causing a standstill to my sentence. Turning my face away from Zeke's I was met face to face with a taller woman, but at my height, everyone was taller than me. Her soft doe eyes met mine as she pushed back her curly hair to get a better look at me.

"Woah," She started, "you're pretty..."

"Dawn!" Zeke exclaimed from behind me, he pushed past my body and dropped the suitcases at the threshold of the house and wrapped his arms around Dawn, he squeezed her tightly as he lifted her off the ground. She yelped before the cutest smile broke out on her face. 

"Oh, Zeke!" She exclaimed after he set her down, she wrapped her own arms around his neck and swayed side to side slowly, "I missed you."

He chuckled before responding, "I missed you too."

She broke off the hug to look at me standing by, watching this all happen, her cheeks flared before she shook her head. 

"I'm so sorry," She turned to Zeke, "Who's your friend here?"

"Dawn?" I heard a man shout somewhere deep in the house and her concentration went from me to whoever was calling for her, an even taller man stepped out of a hallway. His eyes were wide as he searched for her, and once set on her he let out the softest sigh of relief. "I heard a noise and thought you'd hurt yourself." He said while walking towards her.

He blinked when he realized that Zeke and I were standing in the same room. 

"Lucas! My main man, my homie, top dog Romero-"

Lucas waved him off, but I saw the underlinings of a smile on his face. "Shut up already." He said while pulling Zeke into a hug, while Dawn slipped from out of Lucas attention and walked towards me.

She smiled brightly, "Hi," She started, "I'm Dawn."

I smiled politely back, "Hello, I'm Rome."

"Rome, wow." She said, "That's a really pretty name," And I just nodded and muttered a small thanks, "So, how do you know Zeke?"

"Well, we actually are-"

"It smells like BITCH in here!" Zeke cut in quickly when two females made an appearance into the foyer.

A short woman growled and I watched as her eyes twitched, "I haven't talked to you in months and this is the first thing you say to me?" She yelled.

The other woman by her side tried calming her down, but she had a smile on her face. It was clear as day that those two were mates.

The woman, who tried to calm down her seething mate, left her side and walked over to hug Zeke, and he gave her a nice hug.

"Mandy!" The other woman whined, "How could you?"

Wide-eyed Mandy let go of Zeke and put her hands up in mock surrender, "Calm down Penny, I was just welcoming him."

Penny growled, muttering curses under her breath and I recognized her to be Zeke's sister.