Crossbones

~~~STEVE

I was hidden in the shadows of the small country of Lagos, Nigeria with the new Avengers recruits; Sam and Wanda and my partner Natasha nearby.

"All right, what do you see?" I asked into the ear piece using my eyes to scan the crowds of people that were shopping in the town square       

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street...it's a good target." Wanda answered with her Slovakian accent peeking through slightly from her lips. My eyes moved around the crowds until I spotted the ATM across the way.

"There's an ATM in the South corner, which means...?" I asked waiting for a response from either Wanda or Sam.

?" I asked waiting for a response from either Wanda or Sam

"Cameras." Wanda replied I scanned the rest of the area looking for any suspicious characters making their way around but I didn't see anyone yet.

"Both cross streets are one way." I pointed out moving from one side to the other completely undetected by anything or anyone around.

"So, compromised escape routes." Wanda exclaimed I nodded slightly proud that she was catching on to the mission tactics.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" I wondered turning my eyes to see the red Range Rover, the metal surrounding around it wasn't a normal metal cars were made of especially nowadays.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda replied I let out a soft sigh and I felt my eyes do an eye roll towards her comment.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha added which gave me slight relief to know that at least someone was paying attention but I never doubted that Natasha did.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda reminded snarky while slipped from where I was to another location.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Natasha replied in the ear piece as my eyes scanned the roof seeing Sam in the shadows looking down at the citizens below.

" Natasha replied in the ear piece as my eyes scanned the roof seeing Sam in the shadows looking down at the citizens below